Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM has been officially launched in India. It is powered by Quad-core CPU cloaked at 1.3GHz coupled with 1GB of RAM. It is effectuated with 8 MP primary cam and 5Megapixel secondary selfie camera. It runs on Microsoft Windows 10. Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM comes with 5-inch AMOLED screen offering 720 x 1280 pixels resolution and there is Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the top of it.
It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity . It has 2000 mAh battery offering 13 hours talktime. The MS Lumia 650 Dual SIM comes with 16 GB of onboard storage. Apart from the above specs it also features NFC (Near field communication).
For better graphics rendering and gaming performance there is Adreno 304 GPU. It has metal frame plus is 6.9 mm slim in terms of thickness and weighs 122 grams. It will compete with Lumia 640 XL, Motorola Moto G3, MS Lumia 550 and Lumia 730.
Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM specifications
- 5.0-inch 720 x 1280 pixels OLED display, 293 ppi / dpi
- 1.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 212 Quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 200GB
- 16GB inbuilt memory
- Microsoft Windows 10
- 8MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Bluetooth v4.1, A2DP, LE, GPS, NFC
- 2000mAh battery
- Micromax Canvas Juice 4 Q382
- Gionee Gpad G3 with 5.5inch Display , a Micromax Canvas Doodle 2 A240 Rival
The Microsoft Lumia 650 Dual SIM will be available for purchase from online stores at price of RS 15299. It will be available in Black, White colors. It would be soon available from flipkart, amazon and other online as well as offline stores.