Here’s the complete tutorial on how you can remove or delete Google Gmail Account from any android smartphone.There would be several reasons to add a new account and to remove Google account from Android smartphone. Some time many Google Play Store errors can be removed by removing the account and re-add it. You don’t even need to factory reset your android smartphone.
The solution will work on Android 2.1 Eclair, 2.2 Froyo , 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 Honecomb, 4.1 Jellybean, Android 4.4 Kitkat, 5.0 / 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow +. Although there would be slight difference in options. There is no need of Internet or WiFi to remove the Google Account, but required when you want to Add new Gmail Account.
Remove or Add Google Gmail Account in Android Phone
To Remove Google Account in Android phone, take the following steps:
- Open The Settings
- Scroll Down to “Accounts ” or “Accounts & Sync” and tap on it
- Touch the name of Account you want to remove
- Touch the Menu icon on the Top right of the screen OR in Android 2.3 or less you will Simply get “REMOVE ACCOUNT” button
- Select Remove the Account
- How to unlock android phone, tablet after too many pattern attempts without factory hard reset
- Asus Padfone Infinity Review - Features specifications price specs mwc
To Add new Google Gmail Account in Android, take the following steps:
- Go to The Settings
- Scroll Down to “Accounts” and tap on it
- Touch on “ADD ACCOUNT“
- If you don’t get Add account Button click on Option / Properties button and Select Add Account from there
- No Select “Google“
- Click on Next (Follow the institutions shown on screen)
- If you already have Account the Select “SIGN IN” otherwise Create New Account
- Ether the Required User name, Password and Email to Sign in or Create new Account
- After Filling All the Details Click on Next
- Wait for successful confirmation
If you add New Account It Will be automatically Added to Gmail App , Youtube and Google Play Store App. If you remove the account the account will be logged out from all the Google Apps.
The method should work fine on Allview, Amoi, Archos, AT&T, BenQ, Bird, BLU, Casio, Celkon, Dell, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Siemens, Gigabyte, Haier, HTC, i-mate, Icemobile, iNQ, Karbonn, Lava, LG, Maxwest, Micromax, Mitac, Modu, MWg, Neonode, Nokia, O2, Oppo, Palm, Pantech, Philips, Posh, Qtek, Samsung, Sewon, Siemens, Sony, Spice, Tel.Me., Thuraya, Unnecto, verykool, VK, Mobile, Wiko, XCute, XOLO, Yota, ZTE, Alcatel , Amazon, Apple, Asus, Benefon, BenQ-Siemens, BlackBerry, Bosch, Cat, OBI, LETV, Elephone, Pepsi, iBerry Auxus, Acer, Alcatel, MChea, Emporia, Eten, Garmin-Asus, Gionee, HP, Huawei, i-mobile, Innostream, Jolla, Kyocera, Lenovo, Maxon, Myphone, BQ, Star mobile, Cherry Mobile, TCL, THL, Meizu, Microsoft, Mitsubishi, Motorola, NEC, NIU, Nvidia, OnePlus, Orange, Panasonic, Parla, Plum, Prestigio, Sagem, Sendo, Sharp, Sonim, Sony Ericsson, T-Mobile, Telit, Toshiba, Vertu, vivo, Vodafone, WND, Xiaomi, Yezz, YU yureka ,Chinese phones Nokia, and other android mobile phones. We hope you liked the article, do let us know if you face any difficulty while Adding ore Removing Google in Android Phone.