Google Play Store Error retrieving information from server RPC:S-3 will not let the user to install / download or update the apps from the Store in Android. We have two methods to solve the problem / error RPC:S-3. The first method is very easy to perform, if that worked, you don’t need to perform the second method.
Solve Error RPC:S-3 in Android Google Play Store
The fist method is to Remove Google Account and then re-add it or try an alternate gmail account. Follow the steps to remove Error RPC:S-3:
Solution 1 : Remove You Google Account and Re-add it
- Open The Settings
- Scroll Down to “Accounts” and tap on it
- Touch the name of Account you want to remove
- Touch the Menu icon on the Top right of the screen
- Select Remove the Account
- Now Reboot and Re-ADD the account
When you Open the play store again login with you Google account again or you can re-add Gmail account by going to Settings > Accounts > Google > Click on menu button and Select ADD account > Enter your password and email.
- How to take screenshot on Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows smartphone : Samsung, Micromax, LG, HTC, XOLO, Lenovo, Gionee, iBall, Xiaomi
- How to fix / solve Error Code 920 in Google Play Store
Solution 2 :
Step 1: Removing Google Account
Step 2 : Clearing cache and Data for Google Apps
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Under All, look for “Google Services Framework”
- tab on Clear Data, Clear Cache and Click Force Stop
- NOW do the Same With Google PLAY STORE, Google Play Services, Download Manager
- Reboot your Phone, it should be working fine now
Step 3: Re-Add account (see the Solution 1 for steps)
The solutions should work with Android 2.1 Eclair, 2.2 Froyo , 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 Honeycomb, 4.1 Jellybean, Android 4.4 Kitkat, 5.0 / 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow +. Do let us know which method worked for you.