The Error Code RH-01 or rh01 occurs when Android Google Play Store faces an Error retrieving information from server. The “Error rh01” happens due to Play store updates and cache. So we have to uninstall the updates to get rid of this rh 01 problem. There are mainly two fix / solutions to solve this problem.
- How to Format Hard Drive, Memory Card to FAT32 in Windows 7, 8, 10, XP for Android
- How To Fix Automatic Rebooting Hang / Restarting (bootloop) In Android
Solve Error RH-01 or rh01 in Android Google Play Store
Solution 1 :
Remove You Google Account and Re-add it
- Open The Settings
- Scroll Down to “Accounts” and tap on it
- Touch the name of Account you want to remove
- Touch the Menu icon on the Top right of the screen
- Select Remove the Account
- Now Reboot and Re-ADD the account
RE-ADD GMAIL ACCOUNT : When you Open the play store again login with you Google account again or you can re-add Gmail account by going to Settings > Accounts > Google > Click on menu button and Select ADD account > Enter your password and email.
Solution 2 :
Step 1: Removing Google Account
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Swipe to All , look for Google Play Services
- Clear Data Cache and Click Force Stop
- NOW do the Same With Google PLAY STORE, Google Services Framework, Download Manager
- Reboot your Phone, it should be working fine now
By applying the above solution you can remove the Error rh-01.