The Error Code 927 in Android Google Play store can be removed by different methods. The Error 927 will not let the user download apps as Play store update is in progress. If so first let the phone completely upgrade the Google Play Store App first. If the problem still exists or upgrade takes too long to complete you can try the below solution, to get rid of this problem.
- How To Fix Automatic Rebooting Hang / Restarting (bootloop) In Android
- TOP BEST ANDROID Phone with 4G LTE under 5000 RS / $100 USD
Solve Google Play Store Error 927 in Android
Clear Data and Cache of Google Play Store and Google Services Framework
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Under All , look for Google Play Services
- Select Clear Data and Cache Data
- Click Force Stop
- NOW do the Same With Google PLAY STORE
- It should be working fine now
Uninstall Google Play Store Updates
- Go To Settings
- Select Manage Applications or APPS Manager
- Tap on ALL
- Scroll and Look for “Google Play Store”
- Clear Cache and Data
- Click on Force Stop
- Select Uninstall Updates
- Reboot you phone
Solution 3: If the problem Still Exists Remove Google Account and re add it .
The last that you can perform if Factory hard reset. Make sure you backup you all data before factory reset.