Apple has released the iOS 7 ( iPhone operating system )as per the scheduled time. The apple iPhone 5s and iPhone 5C already comes with iOS7. But those who own iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad, iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod touch 5th generation.
There are hundreds of improvements made by the Apple to provide features enrich and performance-able user interface. The iOS7 operating system includes features like Control centre, Air Drop, Notification centre, improved camera app, enhanced safari browser and well designed messenger.
How To install and download iOS 7 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Does you device support iOS7? The iOS7 is supported by iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad, iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod touch 5th generation. Please note that all features of iOS may not be supported in many devices. As iPad 3 doesn’t support AirDrop and iPhone 4S does not supports live filters in the camera app.
- Before you begin Backup you precious DATA?
- Install iOS 7 directly to your device with OTA (0ver the air) via Wi-Fi or connect it to your computer and install the update iOS7 through iTunes 11.1.
- Related Articles
- Vivo Xplay 3S launched, 2K display, fingerprint sensor
- Nokia Lumia 638 4G LTE Price review and specifications
- Xolo A600 officially launched at INR 8200, powered by MT6572W CPU
- Vivo Xplay 3S, the world's first phone with 2560 x 1440 pixels display
SO take you Apple iPhone in your hand and install the new iOS 7 update.