Know how to recharge BSNL, Airtel, Tata Docomo, Airtel, Aircel, Idea, Vodafone, Uninor, Reliance India, LYCA, T-Mobile, EE, Orange UK, Golbe, Smart Talk N Text and Zong with Scratch card top UP E-voucher using USSD codes. The process to redeem the prepaid balance from scratch voucher card is very easy. There are different ways to recharge your mobile phone including, Flexi, Online recharge etc.
Recharge Mobile Phone with scratch card
The below USSD codes are for India, UK , Canada and USA. Most of the codes will work in India, while we have specified the other countries codes as well. To recharge to Prepaid SIM card with Scratch dial the respective codes as per you mobile network service provider.
How to recharge Tata Docomo prepaid card
- Tata Docomo *135*2*Scratched PIN#
Recharging Airtel SIM prepaid using Scratched card voucher
- Airtel *101*Number# , *121*3# or *130*pin#
How to Recharge Aircel with scratched card Top up voucher
- Aircel *124*Number# or *222*1#
Recharge Idea prepaid SIM number with scratch cardToday's BEST DEAL$
- Idea *457*Number# or *124*pincode#
Vodafone Scratch card recharging USSD code
- V0dafone *140*16 digit code#
How to recharge UNINOR TOP-UP Voucher card code using USSD Dial code
- Uninor *222*3*PIN-Number#
Reliance mobile no refill using topup voucher scratch card
Reliance : *305*(16-digit code)#
USSD code for BSNL TOP UP Voucher recharge
- BSNL *123*(16 digit pin code)#
- OR DIAL 123 and follow the instructions
LyCA Mobile reload using top up e-voucher
- *131*(Enter the PIN)#
T-Mobile Refill phone number
Via Call : Dial 150, now select 1 followed by 2 in the menu, enter the 16 digit pin in the prompt and enter #. Your T Mobile phone credit will be topped up.
Using SMS : SMS “ETU followed by a space & then 13 digit E top up card pin number” to 150
Recharge EE UK via E-voucher
EE : SMS / Text “VO followed by the 16-digit voucher number” to 150
Redeeming your Orange E-voucher
By SMS : Text ” VO Followed by the scratched pin” to 450
or Dial 450 and follow the instructions.
Reload Globe Prepaid or Globe Touch call & TXT cards
- Canada : SMS “load(call card pin)” and send it to 2215
- USA : Dial *123*(call card / voucher pin#
- Philippines : Dial 223 and follow the instructions
- United Sates of America: Text “RELAOD<SPACE><14 digit CALL & TEXT card PIN>” to 1510
- Philippines: Dial 1510+14 digit Card PIN
Smart Talk N Text
- Philippines: Dial 1511+14 digit Card PIN
- Though USSD code : Dial *101*<15 digit code># and press send
- OR Dial 100 or 101 and Press SEND, you will be asked to enter Scratch card number
You will get a successful recharge confirmation voice or text prompt with Balance refill and validity details after applying the above codes. You might not get the full amount in your account, as some amount is deducted as service tax etc.