Bharti Airtel is India’s most popular Telecom company and popular Internet Service provider . Airtel offers 3G / GPRS / 2G / 4G LTE / Edge internet plans or packs at different prices with different net speed, data usage and validity. Today we are going to share Airtel internet usage & balance enquiry codes, by dialing this codes on your Android , iPhone, Windows or any phone you can check or know validity and remaining internet data usage left on your prepaid or postpaid number.
To know / check / find or get your Airtel SIM account Balance and Validity information dial *123# from your mobile / dongle. You can also dial 123 to know / check your balance and validity on the IVR / Voice call. To check Internet usage or for internet balance inquiry you have to dial numbers / USSD Codes given below. To activate or Deactivate Airtel GPRS services (net) dial *567#. To check Airtel Internet Data Balance usage status and validity, take the below steps:
How to check Internet Data Plan Balance in Airtel
- 2G / GPRS / Edge internet data Balance usage and validity : *123*10# or *123*21#
- 3G internet Balance : *123*11#
- Airtel 4G LTE Net balance data usage : dial *121# and choose required option OR *123*9#
- BSNL Launches 'BSNL Formation Day' and Festival Bonaza, EXTRA 3G internet Data, Full talkime
- How to check Idea Internet Data Balance for GPRS / 3G / 4G / 2G plans
To check Airtel Internet DATA plan Balance & usage in DATA CARD / USB Dongle Stick
- Insert you Irtel SIM card in the dongle
- Go To Settings or tools > USSD Code
- and Dial the respected codes
- Related Articles
- Airtel all USSD codes to check offers, Balance, plans alerts
- How to Recharge BSNL, Tata Docomo, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Aircel, Airtel Online
- Reliance all USSD codes to check offers, plans balance alerts
- Vodafone USSD Codes to check balance, offers, plans alert, Activate services
For Airtel Postpaid
- SMS BILL to 121 for Bill Summary
- SMS BP to 121 for current Bill Plan
- Message UNB to 121 for unbilled Amount
The codes are valid for : Andra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Bihar, Chhattisgarh, Goa, Pune, Kolkata, Delhi, Chennai, Jalandhar, Gujarat, Chandigarh Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, Jammu and Kashmir, Jharkhand, Karnataka, Kerala, Madya Pradesh, Maharashtra, Manipur, Hyderabad, Mumbai, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Bangalore, Ahmedabad , Nagaland, Orissa, Punjab, Rajasthan, Sikkim, Tamil Nadu, Tripura, Uttaranchal, Uttar Pradesh, West Bengal, Union Territories, Andaman and Nicobar Islands, Chandigarh, Dadar and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu, Delhi, Lakshadeep and Pondicherry ( India). You can also check Airtel Internet APN Manual Setting.
By dialing above codes know you can check your data Balance usage status in Airtel SIM card ( postpaid / prepaid ). In case the above codes won’t work you can call to customer care no 121 and ask the for the updates USSD codes to check the net data usage and validity.