After launching the budget projector, now company has launched Zync Z605. The new Cloud Z 605 features a 6.5 inch display with WVGA resolution and gains the strength from a dual core processor. This is not the best phablet that you can under this price range, if you send bit more you can even purchase Gionee Gpad G3.
The biggest disappointment in the phone would be the camera. It has 2MP rear camera and a VGA front camera. To make the handset alive there is Android 4.2 operating system. It has 512MB of RAM and 4 gigs of internal memory.
It houses 2500 mAh battery that claims 6 hours of talk time. It offers 3G, Bluetooth, WiFi, GPS and Micro USB connectivity.
Zync Z605 specifications
- Related Articles
- Meizu MX4 Pro with 5.5inch 2K display, 8-core CPU : Price and Specs
- Karbonn Titanium S7 with 1.5GHz CPU, 5inch FHD display coming soon
- Samsung Galaxy Note 12.2 SM-P900 official at FCC, non-LTE
- Huawei Ascend GX1 featuring 6-inch screen, 4G, 8MP camera announced
- 6.5-inch 800 x 480 pixels Capacitive Multi-Touch display
- Dual-core processor
- Android 4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2MP rear camera
- 0.3 megapixel front camera
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS
- 2500 mAh battery
- Karbonn launches A99, A16, A12 plus and A18+ with nice Specifications
- Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 (GT-S7582) spotted Officially, specs
The Zync Z605 is priced at RS. 7,999 and would be available from online retailers and various distributors across the India.