It seems that Sony wants to please those who are looking for mid-range / budget smartphone with its newly launched Xperia E1. The E 1 comes with 4 inch 10 point multi touch display having WVGA resolution at 233 ppi. It draws the strength from 1.2 GHz dual core CPU based on Qualcomm MSM8210 chip coupled with 512MB of RAM.
- Micromax A115 Canvas 3D Launched at price tag of Rs 9999 - Full Specifications & Its Competitors
- Asus ZenFone 4 A450CG
Sony Xperia E1 has 4 GB on in built storage. There is 1700mAh battery to make the handset alive. There will be a dual SIM version, dubbed as Xperia E1 Dual. The smartphone comes with speakers offering 100Db of sound and xLoud feature.
It weighs 120 grams and measures 118 x 62.4 x 12mm. The phone runs on Android 4.3 Jellybean OS. It has 3 MP camera capable of recording 720p HD videos. The Xperia E1 has Bluetooth v4.0, WiFi, aGPS and micro USB port.
Sony Xperia E1 specifications
- 4 inch capactive touch screen display with 800 x 480 pixels display at 233ppi
- 1.2GHz dual core processor
- 512 MB of RAM
- 4GB ROM
- 32GB Expandable memory
- 3G, WiFi, Bluetooth, aGPS
- 3-megapixel camera
- Android v4.3 OS
- Dual SIM
- 1700mAh battery
- Secondary microphone for noise cancellation
The phone will be available in white, black and purple colors. Sony E1 Xperia will be priced under INR 14,699 in India.