Samsung has just announced the Galaxy Tab 3 Kids . The tablet is specially made for Kids , so that they can learn while playing with the TAB 3 KIDS . It comes per-loaded with educational games and apps . The specs and features of the device are really very interesting . It also includes Time management feature that allows parents to set specific time period for the use of tablet . It is powered by 1.2GHZ Dual core processor paired with 1GB of RAM .
- iBall Slide 3G 7271 HD70 launched, voice calling TABLET at Budget price
- Xolo A500 Club launched for RS 7099, DUAL Speakers
The Kids Galaxy TAB has 7″ inch capacitive touch screen display having resolution of WSVGA ( 170 ppi ) . At the back of Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids there is 3MP front facing camera and 1.3 MP rear camera . To make it more approachable for the kids it includes Samsung Apps and Kids store , from where kids can download valuable apps and other educational stuff . It offers 8GB of internal memory , further it can be expandable up to 32GB via the use of micro SD card . It runs on Android 4.1 Jelly Bean OS . The Galaxy Tab 3 Kids houses 4000mAH battery . It also features WIFI , USB 2.0 and Bluetooth connectivity . Samsung will also reveal Galaxy Smart Watch and Note III this September .
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 Kids specifications
- Android 4.1 .
- 7″ ( 1024x 600 pixels resolution ) TFT Display , about 170 ppi .
- 1.2GHZ dual core processor , 1GB RAM .
- 8GB ROM , 32GB expandable memory .
- WIFI , USB 2.0 , Bluetooth .
- 3MP front and 1.3MP rear camera .
- Playback : Full HD 1080p at 30fps .
The Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 Kids comes in yellow color , there is no word on its price yet . It will be available in major markets of the world .