Samsung Galaxy S5 Active AT&T has been officially launched in the U.S for the AT&T. Specifications and features of the phone the Active AT&T are similar to S-5. It has 5 inch Full HD SUPER AMOLED Display, 2.5GHz quad core Snapdragon 801 CPU and runs Android 4.4 Kitkat OS. It has IP67 ratings for dust and water resistant. The S5 Active also is a shockproof and meets US Mil-STD 810 G for the temp, humidity, shock and rain. It also has 3 hardware physical tactile and robust keys.
It is also accomplished with 16MP rear camera with LED flash and a 2MP front camera. The phone is capable of recording 4K videos. The Galaxy S5 active comes in Camo Green, Titanium Gray and Red colors. The pricing for the phone starts at US $199 with a two year contract / agreement. We hope it would soon make its way to verizon network.
Samsung Galaxy S5 Active specifications
- Screen : 5.1-inch full HD 1920×1080 pixels Super AMOLED
- CPU : 2.5 GHz quad-core Snapdragon 801
- RAM : 2 Gigs
- ROM : 16GB
- Expandable storage up tp 128GB
- OS : Android 4.4.2 Kit-Kat
- Camera : 16MP rear camera with LED Flash + 4K video recording and 2.1MP front-facing camera
- Hardware Look : Rugged Design, Shock proof, IP67 ratings for Dust and water Resistance
- Dimensions : 8.89 mm thick and weight : 175 grams
- Connectivity : 4G LTE / 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2X2 MIMO), Bluetooth v4.0 LE, GPS, USB 3.0 and NFC
- Battery : 2800 mAh