Micromax Canvas TAB P470 is now official at price of RS 6999. The MMX P470 Canvas TAB features 7-inch IPS display having resolution of 1024 x 600 pixels. It is powered by 1.2GHz Dual core processor based on MediaTek MT8321 chip integrated with Mali 400 GPU. The Micromax’s P-470 tablet runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and has DUAL SIM support with voice calling capabilities. The specs of P 470 Canvas TAB are much better than recently launched iBall Slide 3G Q218.
Micromax Canvas TAB P470
It is boosted with 1Gigs of RAM and 8Gigs of internal storage. The Expandable memory is up to 32GB via micro SD card and it runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS. The MMX Canvas TAB P470 is accomplished with 5-megapixel fixed focus camera at rear and a VGA shooter at the front. It packs with 3200mAh battery which should offer good battery backup. Other features are 3G, Bluetooth, GPS and WiFo connectivity options.
Micromax Canvas Tab P470 full specifications and features
- 7-inch 1024 x 600 pixels IPS display
- 1.2 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT8312 processor
- Mali 400 GPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4 KitKat
- Dual SIM with voice calling
- 5MP Fixed Focus rear camera with LED flash
- 0.3MP front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 3200mAh battery
- Micromax Canvas Knight A350 launched, vigorous specs at budget price
- Samsung Galaxy Core SM-G386F LTE 4G
Canvas TAB P470 Pros and Cons
- Pros : Display, OS, Connectivity
- Cons : FF camera
The Micromax P470 Canvas Tab comes in Classy Silver and Mystic Grey colors and is priced at RS 6999. It would go on sale starting from December 20th.