Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 has been finally launched at price of RS12,990. The new A310 Canvas Nitro comes with some vigorous specifications. It features a 5 inch IPS display with 1280 x 720 pixels resolution, 720p resolution would be the main disappointment in the phone. Many were expecting it to be a Xiaomi Mi3 competitor, but display resolution made them despondent. Micromax A310 would compete with Xiaomi Mi3, WickedLeak Wammy Neo / Youth, Xolo Play 8X 1100, Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ and Gionee Gpad G5.
The Canvas Nitro A-310 gains the power from 1.7GHz 8-core Mediatek MT6592 processor integrated with Mali 450 GPU clacked at 700MHz. There is 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal Storage. Like other Canvas Smartphones the A31o also supports DUAL SIM. It is accomplished with 13MP primary shooter and a 5MP front-facing camera. It runs on Android 4.4 Kit-Kat OS.
The main camera of the Micromax A310 Nitro has Sony IMX135 CMOS sesnor with f/2.2 aperure and Largan 5P 28mm Lens while the front 5-megapixel camera is accomplished with OmniVision OV5648 sensor + 22mm wide angle with 75degree viewing. There is 2500mAh battery to make the phone alive, it offers 10 hours of talktime and 320 hrs of standby time.
Pros & CONS
- Pro : Display coating, RAM, CPU, Camera, OS, Battery
- Cons : Low display resolution
Micromax Canvas Nitro A310 specifications
- Display : 5-inch 1280 x 720 pixels IPS , 178-degree viewing angle and anti-fingerprint oleophobic coating
- CPU : 1.7 GHz Octa-Core MediaTek MT6592
- GPU : 700MHz Mali 450
- RAM : 2GB
- ROM : 8GB
- SIM SLOTS : Dual SIM ( WCDMA + GSM )
- OS : Android 4.4 (KitKat)
- Camera : 13MP autofocus rear with LED Flash,refocus & 5MP front-facing
- Connectivity : 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, FM radio,Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- Battery : 2500
The Micromax A310 Canvas Nitro is available in Blue and White colors. It can be purchased online from Snapdeal.