It seems that Micromax is ready to launch yet another dual SIM smartphone (GSM + CDMA), the Canvas Duet 2 II. The phones comes with 5.3 inch IPS display, 1.2GHz quad core processor and 8MP primary shooter. The Canvas Duet II is company’s third CDMA smartphone.
The phone has 1GB RAM and 4GB of internal storage, which is better than the Blaze MT500 which was launched few months back. The handset runs on Android 4.1 Jelly bean OS and houses 2300 mAh battery. It packs with 8-megapixel rear and 2-megapixel front camera. Apart from the Canvas Duet 2 II, the company would soon launch Micromax Canvas Power which comes with 4000mAh battery. Below is the image of retail box of the phone (micromaxcanvas.co.in).
As of now the company has not announced anything about its upcoming products. The Duet 2 would be priced Under Rs 16,000 and is expected to launch next week.
- Micromax Canvas Doodle-3 A102 : 1GB RAM Review & Price
- Micromax A61 Bolt announced, impressive look but SPECS not
Micromax Canvas Duet 2
- Related Articles
- Motorola Moto X Style XT1572 featuring 3GB RAM, 2K display launched
- Swipe HALO FONE goes official for INR 7000
- Nokia Asha 500, 502 and 503 launched in India
- Asus Zenfone Go 5.0 LTE with 2GB RAM launched under 8K
- 5.27-inch 1280 x 720 pixels capacitive touch screen IPS display
- 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Android v4.1
- Dual SIM (CDMA + GSM)
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front camera
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth, GPS
- 4GB ROM
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- 2300 mAh battery