Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G Q400 has been officially launched with 4G LTE connectivity. Many of its specs are similar to Micromax Canvas Fire 4G Q411. The MMX Canvas Blaze comes with 1GB of RAM and draws the power from Quad-core CPU cloaked at 1.1GHz frequency. It is equipped with 5MP main camera and 2 Megapixel selfie taker.
Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G Q400 features 4.5inch IPS LCD display having resolution of 480 x 854 pixels. It is DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity. It comes with 8GB of internal storage. It gets the juice from 2000mAh battery offering 6 hr talktime. The Canvas Blaze 4G Q400 runs on Android v5.1 Lollipop.
For better graphics rendering and gaming performance there is Adreno 304 GPU. It main rivals includes compete with Yu Yunique YU4711, Micromax Canvas Pace 4G Q416, Canvas Xpress 4G Q413, Canvas Spark 2 Q334, Swipe Elite 2, Coolpad Dazen 1, Yu Yuphoria, Lenovo A6000, ZTE Blade Qlux 4G, Zte Blade A1 , Redmi 2 Prime and Xiaomi Redmi 1s.
Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G Q400 specifications
- Related Articles
- Intex Cloud Y3 with dual core CPU goes official
- Micromax Canvas 5 E481 with 3GB RAM launched under 13K price
- Xolo Q3000 with 2GB RAM, 5.7inch FHD display listed on Flipkart
- HTC Desire 601 Dual SIM launched in India for RS.24190
- 4.5-inch 480 x 854 pixels IPS LCD display, 217 ppi / dpi
- 1.1GHz Qualcomm MSM8909 Snapdragon 210 Quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 32 GB
- 8GB inbuilt memory
- Android v5.1 Lollipop
- 5MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 2MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, GPS
- 2000mAh battery
The Micromax Canvas Blaze 4G Q400 is priced at RS 6999. It will be available in Black colors from offline and online retails (Flipkart).