It is already confirmed and we know that the 2nd largest Korean mobile vendor LG is working on curved display smartphone. Now many sources have posted the press images of LG G Flex smartphone. The phone seems to have more curved display compare to recently launched Samsung Galaxy Round.
LG G Flex
The smartphone has 6-inch curved OLED display having full HD 1080p resolution. The phone is vertically concave from top to bottom whereas the Galaxy round has horizontally concave display from right to left. The compnay will surely add some sort of unique features to delight the customers in the same way as they made in G2.
Samsung Galaxy-Round Specifications
- Android v4.2 Jelly bean OS
- MSM 8974 Quad Krait 2.3 GHz quad core processor
- 5.7inch Full HD Super Flexible Amoled display
- 3GB RAM
- 32GB internal memory
- 4G LTE, 3G, Wi-Fi a/b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct, Bluetooth 4.0 (BLE), USB 3.0, GPS ＋ GLONASS, NFC
- 13MP rear autofocus camera with flash
- 2MP front facing camera
- Full HD video recording
- 154 grams
- 7.9mm thick
- 2800 mAh battery
- LG Fireweb launched, Firefox OS to make it alive
- Samsung Galaxy S7 EDGE SM-G935F launched in India at RS 56900
The smartphone would be powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor with 2GB of RAM. Although the company has not revealed full specifications, price of the LG G FLEX, but report says that phone would be launched / released in November. The exact launch date is unknown yet.