Lenovo has launched their latest smartphone, the Lenovo K5 Note in China. The new K-5 Note is accomplished with 13MP rear shooter capable of recording 1080p videos and 8 MP front selfie cam. It is attained with 16 gigs of internal memory and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity.
It gets the strength from 1.8GHz Octa-core processor and 2 GB of RAM. Lenovo K5 Note featuring 5.5inch 1080 x 1920 pixels LTPS IPS LCD display is priced under INR 11K. To make the phone alive there is 3500-mAh battery offering 27 hours30 min talktime. Not just that it also holds on , Fingerprint sensor and NFC (Near field communication).
For better graphics rendering and gaming performance there is Mali-T860MP2 GPU. It measures about 152 x 75.7 x 8.5 mm. On the paper it doesn’t look better than Lenovo K4 Note in any terms, as the processor is still not capable of playing 4K Ultra HD videos unlike the LEECO LE 1S.
- Samsung Galaxy Folder SM-G150N0
- Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 Prime and Redmi Note 2 with Helio X10 SoC, 4G LTE launched
Lenovo K5 Note specifications
- Related Articles
- Simmtronics Xpad Fundroid Q1, Q2, Q4, Q5 and Amazoid M1 smartphone launched
- Lava Iris X1 Grand and X1 mini launched in India under 8k
- Micromax Canvas 4 A210 Pre booking Started 5 days remaing for the official Launch
- Spice Mi-492 Stellar Virtuoso Pro+ with 3G on both SIM, 1.3GHz Dual Core CPU
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels LTPS IPS LCD display, 400 ppi / dpi
- 1.8GHz Mediatek MT6755 Helio P10 Octa-core CPU
- 2GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 128 GB
- 16GB inbuilt memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, LE, GPS, NFC
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3500mAh battery
The Lenovo K5 Note will be available at price of RS 10999 ( 1099 Yuan / USD $165 ) . It will be available in Silver, Gold, White colors. The shipping of the device will start from January 31st in China.