Karbonn has launched there latest smartphone the “S310 Machone Titanium”. The Karbonn MACHONE Titanium S310 features 4.7inch display having resolution of 1280 x 720 pixels. It has 1.3GHz quad core processor coupled with 1GB of RAM. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat OS and is upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop. It is Dual SIM smartphone with 3G connectivity.
The Titanium S-310 has 8Gigs of internal storage and up to 32GB expandable storage. For capturing there is 8MP primary shooter and 5MP front camera with LED Flash. It is 8.1mm thick and houses 1800mAh battery. It will compete with Lava Iris X5, Intex Aqua Power HD, Lenovo A6000 , Lava Iris Selfie 50 and IBall Andi 5q Cobalt Solus.
Karbonn MACHONE Titanium S310 specifications
- 4.7-inch 1280 x 720 pixels IPS display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core CPU
- 1GB RAM
- 8GB ROM
- Android 4.4
- Dual SIM (GSM + WCDMA)
- 8MP auto focus camera with LED Flash, BSI sensor
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Fm Radio, Bluetooth with A2DP, aGPS
- 1800mAh battery
- Micromax A116i with Android 4.2 launched, specs remains same
- Micromax YU Yuphoria YU5010 with 2GB RAM launched under 7K
The MACHONE Titanium S310 is available in White-Silver, White-Gold and Black Blue colors. You can buy it from Snapdeal for price of RS 6,990.