There many handsets that are listed on the Intex official website but are not launched yet. Now a new handset the Cloud Y4 arrives in the same way. The device comes at very affordable price and looks quite stylish. The Intex Cloud X5 and Aqua N2 are listed about a week before which would compete with this handset.
The Y4 has 4inch WVGA capacitive touch screen display and 1GHz dual core processor paired with 512MB of RAM. It packs with 5MP snapper at the back with LED flash and a 1.3MP front shooter. It runs on Android 4.2.2 Jellybean operating system and has Dual SIM capabilities. The phone houses 1400mAh battery that offers 6 hrs of talk time and up to 250 hrs of standby.
Intex Cloud Y4 Specifications
- 4inch display with 800×480 pixels resolution
- 1.0GHz dual-core processor
- Android v4.2.2 OS
- 512MB of RAM
- 4GB internal storage (1.27GB for user)
- 32 gigabytes by micro SD card
- 5-megapixel FF rear camera
- 1.3-megapixel front facing camera
- 1400 mAh battery
- 3G, GPS, Bluetooth, WiFi, micro USB
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Motion sensor, G sensor
- FM radio
- XOLO B700 Dual Core Smartphone with 3450mAH battery - Full Specifications Features & Price
- iBall Andi 4.5z launched for 7500, Dual Core CPU, 8MP camera
The price of Intex Cloud Y4 is Rs 6,900 and comes in white and black color. There are many handsets in the market with dual core CPU and similar features. So overall there is nothing that makes it different other than its Price and look.