iBall has introduced a new smartphone, the Andi 4.5Z in Andi series. The phone comes with nice specifications considering the price tag. It has 4.5inch qHD resolution IPS display at 245ppi and 1.3 GHz dual core processor integrated with PowerVR SGX544 GPU. The MPR of the phone is RS8300 and it comes in white and black colors.
It packs with 8MP auto focus rear snapper and has Dual SIM capability. To power the handset there is 1700mAh battery and it has standard connectivity options. The Andi4.5Z has 512MB of RAM and 4GB of ROM. It will compete with Zen Ultrafone 502, Spice Mi-436 etc.
iBall Andi 4.5z specifications
- Related Articles
- Xolo Q1200 price Review & specifications
- Nissan developing Nismo Smartwatch for its cars to Delight Drivers
- Xolo One HD featuring 8MP camera launched with RS 4777 price tag
- Xolo has officially announces the Play Tegra Note, powered by Nvidia
- 4.5 inch IPS touch screen display with 960×540 pixels resolution
- 1.3GHz dual core CPU
- 512MB of RAM
- Android 4.2 Jellybean OS
- Dual SIM
- 4GB of on-board storage
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- 8megapixel primary camera
- Front facing camera
- 3G 21Mbps DL, 5.6Mbps UL, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v3.0, GPS, USB OTG, FM radio
- 1700 mAh battery
- iBall Hybrid Dual Pendrive with micro UBS & standard USB port starts from RS 599
- Apple iPad mini Wi-Fi + Cellular
The iBall Andi 4.5z is priced at RS 7500 online and comes in back and white colors.