HTC has launched the HTC Desire 820 and Desire 820q. Both the smartphone comes with good specifications. Both the phones are boosted with 5.5 inch display having resolution of 1280 x720 pixels. The Desire 820 gains the power from octa core Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor ( four cortex A53 core clocked at 1.5GHz and other four at 1.0GHz ). The Desire 820q is powered by 1.2Ghz 4-core Snapdragon 410 CPU.
Both the smartphones runs on Android 4.4 Kitkat os. The Desire 820 and 820-Q comes with 13MP rear camera and 8MP front camera. The Desire 820Q has only 1GB of RAM while the Desire 820 has 2GB of RAM. There is massive 2600mAh battery which should offer good battery backup. Company has also launched the HTC Desire 516C and One M8 One Eye.
HTC Desire 820 / Desire 820q Dual SIM specifications
- Display : 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- CPU / GPU : HTC Desire 820 – Octa-Core (1.5 GHz & 1.0 GHz) Qualcomm Snapdragon 615 processor and Adreno 405
- HTC Desire 820q – 1.2 quad-core Snapdragon 410 and Adreno 306
- RAM : 1GB (Desire 820q) / 2GB RAM (desire 820 )
- ROM : 16GB
- OS : Android 4.4 with HTC Sense 6 UI, upgradable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
- SIM / Network : Dual SIM ( WCDMA + GSM )
- Camera : 13MP rear with LED Flash + f/2.2 aperture + BSI sensor,8 MP front
- Dimensions : 7.74mm thick and weight 155 grams
- Audio : HTC BoomSound, Dual frontal stereo speakers with built-in amplifiers
- Connectivity : 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n (2.4 & 5 GHz), Bluetooth 4.0 with aptX, GPS
- Battery : 2600mAh
Pros & cons
- Pros : connectivity, Camera, battery, CPU
- Cons : Display resolution
The HTC Desire 820 and the Desire 820q comes in Sky blue, pick, white and black colors. It would be available fro purchase from next month.