HTC Desire 316 has been officially launched in China. It would be the successor to HTC Desire 310 which has been recently launched in India for a price of RS 11,700. The Htc Desire 316 has a 5 inch qHD capacitive touch screen display. It gains the strength from 1.2GHz quad core processor and runs on Android Jelly bean Ver 4.3. It comes with CDMA support along with 2G EDGE. The company might launch 3G variant for global roll out, which would be Dual SIM as well.
It features 5-megapixel primary shooter with LED flash and a o.3-megapixel secondary shooter. To make the hardware run there is 1950mAh battery. There is 512 MB of RAM and 4 GB of internal storage.
HTC Desire 316 Specifications
- Related Articles
- Gionee Elife E5 4.8inches Super AMOLED HD Display with DTS 3D Surround Sound For RS 18,990
- Lava Iris 505 available online, Price is bit more than the Specs
- Meizu MX5e with 16MP cam, metal body announced
- Lava Iris 503 and Iris 352e with Dual core processor coming soon
- Screen : 5-inch 960 x 540 pixels IPS
- CPU : 1.2 GHz Quad-core processor
- RAM : 512MB
- ROM : 4GIGS
- Expandable memory : 32GB
- OS : Android 4.3
- Camera : 5MP rear, VGA front
- Dimensions : 9.7 mm thick and weighs : 160 grams
- Connectivity : 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS
- Battery : 1950 mAh
The HTC Desire 316 will be available in White and Black colors. The price of the Phone is not announced yet.