Coolpad Note 3 Plus is the latest offering from the company in India. It is similar to Coolpad Note3 which was launched last year (check out review and unboxing) apart from the new Full HD 1080p display. It is equipped with a 13Megapixel main camera which can rec Full HD 1080p videos and a 5MP selfie taker.
It gets the juice from 3000-mAh battery. It draws the power from a 1.3GHz Octa-core processor integrated with 3GB of RAM. Coolpad Note 3 Plus features a5.5inch 1080 x 1920 pixels IPS LCD display. The Note 3 Plus comes with 16GB of internal storage and runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity.
The specs also includes Fingerprint sensor. It is 9.3 mm thick and weighs 155 grams. It is stable competitor of Lenovo K4 Note, Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime and Yu Yureka Plus. Also, Coolpad has all set to launch their new flagship this month.
Coolpad Note 3 Plus specifications
- Related Articles
- Motorola Moto G 3rd Gen Specifications leaked : features 2GB RAM
- ZEN Mobile to Introduced new Ultrafone Full HD Smartphone,Something Amazing, 702 FHD
- HTC Desire 501 with Dual core CPU, 8MP camera goes official
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Pro with 2G RAM for $129 : grab the deal
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels IPS LCD display, 400 ppi / dpi
- 1.3GHz Mediatek MT6753 Octa-core CPU
- 3GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 64GB
- 16GB inbuilt memory
- Android 5.1 Lollipop
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth v4.0, A2DP, GPS
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery
The Coolpad Note 3 Plus is priced at RS 8999. It will be available in White, Black colors.