Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL has been officially launched by the company. The Zenfone 3 ZE552KL comes with 64 gigs of internal memory and runs on Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow with ZenUI 3.0 layer on the top. Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL features a 5.5 inch 2.5D 1080 x 1920 pixels Super IPS+ display and there is Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection on the top of it. Company has also introduced the new Asus Zenfone 3 Ultra ZU680KL and the Asus Zenfone 3 Deluxe ZS570KL.
It is accomplished with a 16Megapixel rear shooter capable of recording a 1080p videos and a 8MP front selfie cam. It is a DUAL SIM smartphone with 4G LTE connectivity. It gets the strength from a 2GHz Octa-core processor and 4GB of RAM. To make the phone alive there is 3000-mAh battery.
The specs also include Laser Auto focus, Optical image stabilization (OIS), Fingerprint sensor and infrared. It also comes with 5-magnet speaker to enrich the audio experience. It measures about 152.6 x 77.4 x 7.69 mm and weighs 155 grams. It will compete with LG Nexus 5X, Samsung Galaxy S4, LeEco Le 1S, LeTv Le 2 pro, Micromax Canvas 6 pro, Yu Yutopia and Yu Yureka Note.
- Related Articles
- Micromax Canvas Sliver 5 Q450 launched : SLIM at just 5.1mm
- HTC Desire 526G+ and HTC Desire 816G Dual SIM launched in India
- Xolo Q900T Review, Specifications & Price in India
- Xiaomi Mi4 with 3G RAM, 3G launched in India
Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL specifications
- 5.5-inch 1080 x 1920 pixels Super IPS+ display, 400 ppi / dpi
- 2GHz Qualcomm MSM8953 Snapdragon 625 Octa-core CPU
- 4GB RAM
- Expandable storage:microSD, up to 128 GB (uses SIM 2 slot)
- 64GB inbuilt memory
- Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash , Laser Autofocus, Optical image stabilization (OIS)
- 8MP front facing camera
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Wi-Fi Direct, Bluetooth v4.2, A2DP, EDR, LE, GPS, Infrared
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3000mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone 3 ZE552KL will be available at price of RS 19499. It will be available in Sapphire Black, Moonlight White, Shimmer Gold colors.