Asus Google Nexus 7 review ( 2013 second generation ) .
Google always offers more than you expected , this time they are offering you the same in Asus Google Nexus 7 2 ( 2013 ) . The specification of the tablet are very much impressive than its predecessor . Not just globally , but also in India there is a rush of tablets . Most of the time user finds themselves in confusion while choosing the right tablet for them . The tablets with high end specs are usually a lot more expensive , specially when they are from famous brand like Samsung . Google Nexus 7 TWO or Second generation ( 2013 ) . tablet not just offers better hardware but also better and stable operating system Android 4.3 Jelly Bean Os . The tablet is manufactured by ASUS and is name as Google’s Nexus 7 2nd generation .
Asus Nexus 7 (2013) comes with 7inch LED-backlit IPS LCD display having resolution of 1920 x1080 pixels . The screen resolution , 16M colors and type is enough to please user eyes . The display has 323pixels density . Asus has putted its best from top to bottom of the screen . The screen is good and crisp . The display is easily visible even at outdoors .
This is the first tablet that runs on Android’s latest version 4.3 Jelly Beans OS . It is the most stable tablet that runs on stock android . The huge improvements over User interface ,Wifi , Bluetooth & battery are made . The device provides a lag free user interface . There is no place for lag even while performing multitasks .
GAMING PERFORMANCE & Multimedia
Playing High graphics games on the device is pleasure . 2GB RAM of ram ,1.5 GHz quad-core Krait CPU and Adreno 320 GPU are enough to handle the gaming and multimedia performance . You can play high end games without any sort of problem or lag . The device is capable of playing full HD 1080p videos smoothly . The audio performance is pretty nice , with built in stereo speakers. So those who are looking for the best tablet for gaming . They must put there minds for Asus Nexus 7 2 .
The Nexus 7 2nd generation tablet comes with 5MP rear camera but without a space or LED flash . At the Front the device has 1.2MP camera for video calling . There is much new camera interface that with bunch of settings . The camera quality is good but not very good . Although it can record Full Hd videos at 30fps as well .
Performance Benchmark scores
- Related Articles
- ACER K272HUL monitor with amazing resolution at budget price
- Micromax upcoming 4G devices, Windows Phones Coming SOON, a lock for December 2013
- Xolo Q3000 with 2GB RAM, 5.7inch FHD display listed on Flipkart
- KARBONN A6 - 1GHZ Budget smartfone with Stylish LOOK
- Quadrant benchmark scores – 5833 .
- Antutu Benchmark – 11969 .
Hardware & Built Quality
The Asus Nexus 7 tablet has 7inches LED IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1920 x 1200 pixels . It is running on Android 4.3 jelly bean . The device draws its strength from 1.5 GHz quad-core Krait CPU integrated with Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset . To make the tablet performance able it 2GB of RAM and the best Adreno 320 GPU . At the rear of the device there 5MP camera & at front it has 1.2 MP camera . The device in available in two capacities 32GB / 16GB ( internal memory ) . The device has Dual Band wifi 802.11 a/b/g/n , optional LTE , Bluetooth V4.0 , GPS , 3.5mm audio jack , MHL , charging , TV out and micro usb connectivity . The tablet is powered by 3950mAH battery , you can charge it via wireless charger or via standard one . To make the device more approachable and easy to use there are Accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensor .
Overall the Asus Google Nexus 7 is a nice hold in the hand . The device is also not very expensive as , Google Nexus 7 Price in India is RS 18285 via ebay ( free shipping ) . It is better to have Asus nexus 7 than any other tablet at this price . The built quality is stunningly the best , Performance is as good as well .
Main Rivals / Competitors / VS
Asus Google Nexus 7 VS ( 2013)
- Samsung Galaxy TAB 3 8inches – Dual Core .
- Google Nexus 7 (2012) .
- Samsung galaxy note 8.0 – Low pixels density .
- Apple Ipad Mini – Dual core , Low pixels density .
- Google Nexus 10 – Dual Core .
- Asus Memo Pad HD 7 – Fixed focus camera & low PPI .
Asus Google Nexus 7 2 ( 2013) Full Specifications .
- 7inches LED-backlit IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen (1080p resolution ) .
- Android 4.3 Jelly Bean .
- 1.5 GHz quad-core Krait CPU , Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro chipset .
- Adreno 320 GPU, 2GB RAM .
- 5 MP autofocus camera with face detection & 1.2MP front-facing camera .
- Dual-band Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n , microUSB port with USB host and TV-out (1080p) support . MHL.Bluetooth v4.0 LE, NFC,GPS with A-GPS connectivity.
- Accelerometer, gyroscope and proximity sensor .
- Wireless charging (Qi charging standard) .
- Standard 3.5 mm audio jack with Built-in stereo speakers
- 3950 mAh battery .
Asus Google Nexus 7 will be soon available in India market & in other countries as well .