TCL has launched its latest flagship the Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ S960 in China. The price the phone is 1999 Chinese Yuan. The Idol X plus S 960 features a 5 inch FHD IPS display, 2.0GHz Octa core CPU based on Mediatek MT6592 chip and Mali 400 GPU. It is first handset based in MT6592T chip.
It houses 13 megapixel primary camera with LED flash, f/2.0 and 2MP front facing camera. It is a dual SIM phone and has 2500 mAh battery. It has 2 GB Random Access Memory and 16GB of internal storage.
Alcatel One Touch Idol X+ specifications
- 5-inch 1920 x 1080 pixels IPS display
- 2 GHz Octa-core MediaTek MT6592 Octa-Core CPU
- Mali 400 GPU
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- Dual SIM with dual standby
- 13MP auto focus shooter with LED Flash
- 2MP front facing cam
- Dimensions – 140.4×69.1×7.9mm
- Weight: 130g
- 3G (TD-SCDMA), Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, DLNA, Wi-Fi direct Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and FM radio
- 2GB RAM
- 16GB ROM
- 2500 mAh battery
Alcatel One Touch Idol X+
- Related Articles
- Karbonn Titanium X will hit soon - 5inch FHD display, NFC, 13MP Camera
- Huawei Ascend G740 with 5inch HD display, amazing specs goes official
- Spice Stellar Mi-509 Review Price and Specifications
- Lava Iris X1 Grand and X1 mini launched in India under 8k
The Tcl Idol X Plus is priced at RS 20,500 along with Boom band and it would be launched in India (but no official words yet). It will be available in White, Blue and Yellow colors.