If you are facing slow user experience in Windows 10, here is the solution to make Microsoft Win-10 run super fast on your PC (speed up desktop computer . laptop). We ourselves recently updates our SONY Vio Laptop from Windows 8.1 to Windows 10 Genuine. The upgrade was free, but we faced the slow Windows-10 experience. On Windows 8.1 the startup time was about less than 10 seconds (5-6 sec on average). But, after installation of Microsoft Windows 10, the boot Startup time (windows loading time) on average become 45 seconds (very slow). You might face the similar issue no matter whether the Window is installed on 7200 RPM Hard Disk or SSD (Solid State Drive). Know how to Optimize the Windows 10:
What is making Windows 10 to run Slow ?
After diagnosing the laptop properly, we found different reasons for performance degradation. The main reason we found for low performance / slow Windows 10 is missing of GPU Drivers. The another reason was Speed of Hardisk.To make your Windows 10 Computer or Laptop fast on startup, gameplay and Multi-tasking, follow the solutions:
Make Windows 10 faster: Fast startup and RUN
Solution 1: Install GPU Drivers Properly
- How to fix solve error "process com.google.process.gapps has stopped" in Android
- How to Solve / Fix Error Code 24 or Error 25 in Android Google Play Store
Make sure you have installed correct GPU Drivers for Windows 10 after the installation of new Win 10 on your desktop computer and Laptop. In our case, this method only reduced the boot Startup load time more than half. If your laptop have Nvidia, AMD or Intel Graphics (Graphic card) then install latest drivers for Win10 from their official websites.
Solution 2: Install SSD instead of HARD DISK
- Related Articles
- How to write SEO Friendly Blog POST, Wordpress Seo Tips, Guide for More Traffic
- How to Stop / Remove Startup Programs items in Windows 7, 8.1, 10, XP Vista
- How to buy any Phone successfully in India from Amazon.in, Snapdeal or Flipkart Flash Sales
- SEO Tips for Wordpress : get more trafic and earn more
Installing the Windows on SSD (Solid State Drive) will make the startup, loading of apps and games faster than the regular HDD. The Sata 3.1 Samsung EVO SSD offers 6X more data write and read speed than the 7200RPM hard drive.
Solution 3: Disable Programs loading at Startup
By default, there are many apps which automatically load up / launch on the Windows 10 Startup even when they are not required. So by disabling those Programs / Applications, we can the Windows to load fast. You can launch them when you need after the Startup. Check out the steps to disable / stop startup programs or items in Windows.
Solution 4: Set the Performance Options to “Adjust for Best Performance”. Shut off Shadows and Animations.
There are many services (visual appearance) in Windows 10 which you don’t even use mostly. By disabling those services, you can make the windows 10 run faster and will improve the overall speed of the system. Know how to Disable Visual Effect in Windows 10.
Solution 5: Uninstall Unused or Unwanted Programs
You should delete the unwanted or unused programs from the Windows. To do so take the following steps:
- Go to Control Panel
- Click on “Program and Features”
- Select the Software you want to remove and Click “Uninstall / Change”
- Follow the Steps to remove the Software completely from HDD
Solution 6: Defragment the C: Drive
If Windows 10 is installed on Hard disk drive then Defragment the drive in which it is installed. Don’t do it if you have SSD, SSDs don’t require it.
- Go to My Computer
- Select the Drive you want to Defragment and Right click on it and Select Properties
- A new Window will pop up, from there Select Tools and Click on Defragmentation.
Solution 7: Delete Temporary Files. Perform Disk Cleanup
- Go to My Computer
- Select the Drive you want to Clean click on it and Select Properties
- A new Window will pop up, from there Select GENERAL Tab and Click on Disk Cleanup
Know more ways to Delete Temp folder / files in Windows 10.
Solution 9: Install more RAM
By adding more RAM to your PC, there will be a huge change in the overall performance of the computer / laptop. Make sure you have at least 4GB of RAM, recommended by Microsoft.
Solution 10: Disable Windows Search Indexing Services
It is very useful service however, you can increase the Widows explorer speed by disabling it. Check out the steps to disable Windows Search Indexing Services.
if you are still facing the Slow Windows experience make sure you check out the BEST Tips and tricks to make the Windows PC run faster.