Xiaomi has officially launched there latest Smart TV, the Mi Tv 2s. The new Xiaomi Mi-Tv 2S features 48 inch display having 4K 3840 x 2160 pixels resolution from Samsung. It is 9.9mm thick and which adds more stylishness and premiums to its design. It offers 178 degree viewing angle and has aluminum alloy frame, which comes in green, blue, gold, pink and silver colors. It has MStar 6A928 chip for 4K @ 60Hz 10bit hardware decoding.
Xiaomi new 48 inch Smart TV runs on MIUI TV based Android 5.0 Lollipop OS. It is powered by 1.4GHz quad core Mstar 6A928 Cortex A17 processor coupled with Mali 760 MP4 GPU. It has 2GB of RAM and 8GB of internal storage. You can connect to Internet via WiFi or Ethernet. There is Independent (external ) Aluminum wireless sub-woofer with Dolby Audio sound. It has Dolby MS12 virtual surround sound with automatic volume adjustment and 8 speakers Soundbar. It will compete (VS) with LG 49UB850T, Samsung 48HU8500 , Sony KD-49X8500B, Samsung 55HU9000, LG 55UB820T, 42UB820T, VU 55XT780, Micromax 50K2330UHDTV 4K TV, Micromax 42K2330UHDTV 42C0050UHD, LG 40UB800T, LG 42UB820T, Samsung 40HU7000, Mitashi LED TV MiE050v01 4K, Vu 50K310, Vu 42D6455, Vu 48D6455 .
Xiaomi Mi TV 2s 48 inch specifications
- 48-inch 3840 x 2160 pixels 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle
- 8 ms dynamic response time
- 4000: 1 contrast ratio
- 1.4GHz quad-core MStar 6A928 Cortex-A17 CPU
- Mali-760 MP4 GPU
- 2GB DDR3 RAM
- 8GB ROM
- MIUI TV based on Android 5.0
- WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Dual-band 2.4 /5GHz, Bluetooth 4.0 LE, 3 x HDMI 3.0 VGA, AV, Analog TV, AV ports, 1 x USB 2.0 and 1x USB 3.0, Ethernet
- Supported Encoding / formats: H.265 1080P at 60 fps, H.263 1080P at 30 fps, MPEG1 / 2/4 1080P at 30 fps, VP8 1080P at 30 fps, REAL7 / 8/9 1080P at 30 fps, MJPEG 1080P at 30 fps
- 2.25-inch full-range stereo speakers with acoustic waveguide technology
- Dolby MS12 Virtual Surround Sound , Subwoofer and Bass Boost
You can install apps, games from Mi store on the TV. The Xiaomi Mi TV 2s 2015 is priced at 2999 Chinese Yuan in China / US $ 483 / Rs. 31000 in India / € 445 Euro / 21900 Php In Philippines.
- Related Articles
- LG V10 with 5.7 inch QHD 2K Display, 4GB RAM and 2.1 inch secondary screen launched
- Xiaomi Redmi 2 Prime with 2GB RAM launched under 7K
- Micromax YU YU5050 specs leaked and could be priced under 26K
- LG G3