Capturing screenshots on your Android, Windows Phone, Apple iPhone, iPad and Blackberry smartphone is easy, only if the method works for you. There are many Apps in the apps store of the smartphones to take screen shots. Also there is method to take screen-shots by pressing few hardware keys. It is a simple as taking screen shots in Windows PC. There are two ways of taking screenshots from your phone , either using hardware buttons or by installing app from Play Store etc. There is no need to install any additional software or any app for taking screenshot if you are able to capture the screen by pressing phone buttons. There is no need to root your phone , so you can do it without rooting.
Screen Shot without installing Application
To take Screenshots on ANDROID Smartphones, take the following steps
- Unlock you android phone.
- Go to the screen which you want to capture.
- NOW press Power button and Vol Down key at the same time.
- In Samsung Galaxy handsets you need to press POWER + Home Key OR Menu button + Back Button simultaneously.
- Screen shots can be found in new folder named as Screenshot in the Gallery.
- If you phone is running on Android 4.x Jelly bean, you can preview screen shots in notification drawer.
In iOS smartphones – iPhone,iPad,iPod.
- How to Fix / Solve Error "Package File Invalid" in Google Play Store Android
- How to Fix Solve Error Code RH-01 rh01 retrieving information from server in Android Google Play Store
- Go to the screen of which you want to take screen shot.
- Press Power button+ Home Key.
- Browse the screenshots in Photos then Photo Roll.
To capture screenshot on WINDOWS Smartphones such as Nokia Lumia, follow these steps.
- It works with Windows Phone 8 only, not with 7 or 6.
- Just Press Power key and Windows Key both at same time.
Screenshot BlackBerry 10 and PLAY BOOK.
- Simply Press Up and Down Key simultaneously.
Screenshot by installing Application
In case “Pressing buttons” method don’t work you can use this method. It will work on All android versions 2.1 Eclair, 2.2 Froyo, 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 Honeycomb, Ice cream sandwich 4.0, Jelly bean 4.1 4.2 4.3, 4.4 Kitkat and V5.0 Lollipop +.
For Android you can go to play store and install screenshot app (capture screen) from Google play store . Same can be accomplished in Windows Phone , iPhone, iPad and Blackberry Phones by installing screenshot app from App store.
- Related Articles
- How to unlock android phone, tablet after too many pattern attempts without factory hard reset
- How to Switch / Change 2G to 3G 4G LTE only Network mode in Android Phone
- How to disable Visual Effect in Windows 7, 8, 8.1 , XP, Win 10 Vista
- How to Enable or Stop Windows Search service in Win 10 / 7 / 8
Both the methods (with buttons/ without application or with app ) should work on All android, Windows, Apple, Blackberry devices (any phones / tablets / laptops ) including Amoi, Archos, AT&T, BenQ, Bird, BLU, Casio, Celkon, Dell, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Siemens, Gigabyte, Haier, HTC, i-mate, Icemobile, iNQ, Karbonn, Lava, LG, Maxwest, Micromax, Mitac, Modu, MWg, Neonode, Nokia, O2, Oppo, Palm, Pantech, Philips, Posh, Qtek, Samsung, Sewon, Spice, Tel.Me, Thuraya, Unnecto, verykool, VK, Mobile, Wiko, XCute, XOLO, ZTE, Alcatel , Asus, Benefon, BenQ-Siemens, BlackBerry, Bosch, Cat, Chea, Emporia, Eten, Garmin-Asus, Gionee, HP, Huawei, i-mobile, Innostream, Jolla, Kyocera, Lenovo, Maxon, Meizu, Microsoft, Mitsubishi, Motorola, NEC, NIU, Nvidia, OnePlus, Orange, Panasonic, Parla, Plum, Prestigio, Sagem, Sendo, Sharp, Sonim, T-Mobile, Telit, Toshiba, Vertu, vivo, Vodafone, WND, Xiaomi MI, Yezz, YU, Myphone, Infocus , Cherry Mobile, Generic, iBall, THL, Starmobile , Cloudone, RCA, 5ive, Galaxy, inDigi, K-touch, Cheers, Datawind, Digimac, DiYi, Forme, GFive, Hitech, HPL, i-smart, Jivi, Lemon, Kenxinda, M-Tech, Lima, Maxx, Onida, Sansui , Colors, Salora, Simmtronics, Swingtel, Videocon, VOX, Wynncom, Zync, BSNL, BQ, Adcom, A & K, cloudfone, Torque, 100+, 3Q, 78point, Acer, Allview, Amazon, Apple iPhone , iPad, Bartec Pixavi, Blackview, Bluboo, BungBungame, Caterpillar, Chuwi, Colorfly, Conquest, Coolpad, Cube, Cubot, Dakele, Daway, DEXP, Digoor, Doogee, Doov, Ecoo, Effire, Elephone, Energy Sistem, Eton, Explay, Faea, Fly, General Mobile, Goclever, Goophone, Haipai, Hasee, Highscreen, HiSense, iBerry, iMan, iNew, Innos, iNo Mobile, Intex, iOcean, IUNI, Jiake, JiaYu, Kazam, KingSing, KingZone, Kodak, Kogan, Kolina, Landvo, Laude, Leagoo, Leotec, LeTV, Lumigon, Mann, Manta, Mediacom, Mijue, Mlais, Mogu, MPIE, Mstar, Neken, Neo, Newman, Nibiru, No.1, O+, Obi, Onda, Orgtec, Orientphone, Otium, Oukitel, Phicomm, PiPO, Polaroid, Q-Mobile, QMobile, Qumo, Ramos, Revo, Runbo, Saygus, Senseit, Siswoo, SK-Phone, Smartisan, Sony Ericsson, Subor, TCL, Teclast, Tengda, Texet, Tianhe, Turbo, Ulefone, UMi, Uniscope, Unistar, Vaio, ViewSonic, Vifocal, VKworld, Voto, Voyo, Vtel, Walton, Wexler, Wickedleak, Wico, Yota Devices, Zeaplus, Zopo and other Chinese phones.
For other BlackBerry OS you need to install third-party app, “CAPTURE IT”.
To take screen shots in Android mobile phones / iPhones / iPad you can also download screenshot app from Google Play store and Apple APP store respectively ( EASY ). If you are unable to take screenshots by pressing hardware keys you should install app . BE HAPPY AND CAPTURE SCREEN SHOT.