S Mobility has launched yet another smartphone with metallic body, the Spice Mi 356 Smart-Flo 3.5X Mettle. The Mi356 is a budget dual core phone with 2-megapixel shooter and Android 4.2 operating system. It lacks 3G connectivity and houses 1500mAh battery. It will compete with Micromax A54 Ninja 3.5, which has 3G connectivity (check out review on the same).
The phone gains the strength from 1.0GHz dual-core CPU based on MT6572M chipset. It has 256 MB of RAM and 512MB of ROM with further expandability via micro sd card. It is accomplished with 3.5 inch display having 480×320 pixels resolution. The handset is available from Saholic.
Spice Mi-356 Smart Flo Mettle 3.5X specifications
- 3.5-inch 480 x 32op capacitive touch screen display
- 1 GHz dual-core processor
- Dual SIM
- Android v4.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 2MP rear camera with LED Flash
- VGA front camera
- 2G (EDGE), Bluetooth with A2DP, Wi-Fi and FM radio
- 256 MB RAM
- 512 Internal storage
- Expandable memory up to 32GB
- 1500 mAh battery
The Spice Smart Flo Mettle 3.5X is priced at RS 3550 and is available in white color.
- Spice Smart Flo Ivory 2 Mi-423 and Edge Mi-349 with entry level specs announced
- Intex Cloud Y7 and Y13 with 4 inch Screen spotted officially