Building a gaming PC (computer) does not require a very expensive CPU, Motherboard and Graphics card. You can achieve it under your budget as well. There are four things to keep in Mind when purchasing or building a GAMING PC / SUPER FAST COMPUTER : CPU, RAM , Graphics Card and Motherboard. For CPU cores, frequency, threads, cache per core matters a lot. Motherboard should have at-least 2 USB 3.0, HDMI port, 5.1 audio interface and slots for graphics card. Best Gaming PC guide under $500 / 30000 RS for 2014 / 2015. Build your own PC at very budget friendly price. If you already have Computer then you can upgrade your PC at less price, buy only those parts that actual needs up-gradation ( CPU, RAM, Motherboard, Graphics Card / Video Card are must ).
To build Intel Gaming PC under 500 $ / RS 25000, buy this parts
- Intel 3.1 GHz LGA 1150 i5 4440 4th Generation Processor for $200 / INR RS 12000
- Gigabyte GA-B85-D3H Motherboard for $70 or
ASRock H 81 PRO BTC Motherboard for $70
- ZOTAC NVIDIA GT 730 2GB 2 GB DDR5 Graphics Card $100
- BenQ GW2255 21.5 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor
Acer V196HQL 18.5 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor $100
- Cooler Master Force 500 FOR-500-KKN1 Mid Tower Cabinet $55
- Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) PC RAM (CMZ8GX3M1A1600C10) USD $70
- Total : < $ 500 or less than RS 30000 excluding Monitor
- Build Gaming PC Under 35000 RS / USD $600, best configurations (Intel VS AMD)
- USB (Universal Serial BUS)
How to Build or make AMD Gaming PC for $ 500 / RS 25000
- AMD FX 8350 8-core Processor $ 230 or under RS 15000
- ASUS M5A99FX PRO R2.0 AM3+ AMD 990FX SATA 6Gb/s USB 3.0 ATX AMD Motherboard $120 ( might cost more in India)
- Asus AMD/ATI R7 260X Direct CUII 2GB DDR5 Graphics Card $170
- Cooler Master Elite 311 Mid Tower Cabinet $ 50 or under 5000 RS
- Dell ST2420L 24 inch LED Backlit LCD Monitor $300
- G.Skill RipjawsX DDR3 8 GB (1 x 8 GB) PC RAM (F3-12800CL10S-8GBXL) for $ 90
- TOTAL : around $700 or around 40,000 Rupees , Monitor not included ( you can still make it under US $500 with AMD FX 83508-core CPU , using cheaper graphics / video card and with a cheaper motherboard).
Components can be Purchased online from Flipkart, Snapdeal or Amazon.in if you are from India. You can buy Products from Amazon.uk if you are from UK and from new-eggs or Amazon.com if you are in the USA.
INTEL i5 VS AMD FX 8350
- Related Articles
- BEST PC Buying Guide 2013 - Things to know before
- Allwinner unviels the new A80 Octa-core processor
- Zebronics Sonic 3.5G USB modem / dongle launched for INR1500
- Nokia Lumia 2520 in cyan color leaked
Performance & Gaming Experience : Intel core i5 4440 4th gen VS AMD FX-8350
The Gaming performance will be better on AMD as it has 8-cores + Better Graphics card in real time. But Intel core i5 will be more efficient as it will offer more fps during gaming. Execution and start-up of tasks / programs will be faster in AMD as it has more frequency / clock speed, while processing will be much better and efficient on Intel i5 in long run.
Video Editing & Rendering on Intel VS AMD
Video editing and rendering basically and primarily depends on CPU , so the video rendering will be faster in AMD 8350. As the AMD Fx8350 is Octa core and has clock speed of 4GHz. It also depends on the kind of video Editing Software you are using, well nowadays most of the video Editor soft supports multiprocessing.