Recharging your cellphone has become easy and Simple nowadays, now matter whether it is Airtel, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance or Aircel. To recharge your Airtel or any other SIM card online ( Prepaid ) , what you need is MOBILE NUMBER & ATM / Debit / Master / Visa / Credit Card or Net Banking. The process of Online Recharge is very easy and Simple, secure as well. There are Several Private Online Companies, which offers online recharge. You can also recharge your mobile phone (SIM ) from your network operators official website. Most of us usually recharge our phones from street shops or via coupons ( recharge vouchers ). Let me Tell you One thing that the amount you will get in your prepaid account will be less than the actual amount you paid (same goes in Flexi Recharge ).
Different Types of recharges Prepaid
TOPUP or Direct Credit in your SIM
Topup or Direct Credit in SIM card means you will get balance in your SIM card, which further can be used for Internet Plans / access, as Talktime and sending SMS.
Special Recharges are different from topup or Simple recharges. Special recharges are basically meant for Internet Plans ( GPRS, 2G 3G), reducing Call rates, SMS packs, Validity extension ( BSNL ) and some Combo packs.
- Vodafone K4201 3G dongle launched at RS 999 - offers 21.1Mbps speed
- How to Know check my own Mobile Number : Airtel, idea, Vodafone, Tata Docomo, Reliance, Bsnl, Aircel, MTNL, Videocon, Virgin, Uninor
Internet Plans 2G / 3G / GPRS recharge
Internet Plans are Different on all SIM cards (Airtel, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance or Aircel ). There is different pricing for 2G and 3G internet plans. You can contact Customer care to Know best plan for you.
- Related Articles
- Aircel all USSD codes to check offers, balance, plans alerts
- How to check Idea Internet Data Balance for GPRS / 3G / 4G / 2G plans
- Internet APN Settings for EE, O2, Vodafone, 3 three, Orange, Virgin, T-Mobile , JT in United Kingdom
- Idea cellular USSD codes to check balance, offers, plans, services
Reducing call rates, Combo Packs and Validity Extensions
All companies, like Airtel, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance or Aircel offers several plans to reduce call rates. Network Operators also offers Combo PACKS ( talktime + Internet ) , SMS PACKS AND Validity Extension (mainly in BSNL) plans to please customers.
How to recharge online (prepaid) : Airtel, BSNL, Tata Docomo, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance & Aircel
To Recharge online, take the following steps.
- Visit your Network operator official WEBSITE and check for Recharge option
The above are good sites to recharge your mobile phone no, you can also use other site as well.
SECURITY IS PRIMARY CONCERN while making Online payments
- First Check the URL of the SITE it should begin with https:// ( you will see PADLOCK icon also )
- Install Good Antivirus
- USE VIRTUAL KEYBOARD
- Never Share Secrete PIN and Password
- !!!!!!!! HAPPY RECHARGE !!!!!!!!!!!!
Hope You Like the post and the info , quickly Recharge your Phone if you want.