Nokia Lumia 1020, the latest windows smartphone from the Nokia is now available in India. Nokia has recently Lunched the Lumia 1020 smartphone in India. The handset comes with high end specifications and features.
The 1020 is a camera centric smartphone that packs with 41MP camera sensor with 6 lens optics and Xenon Flash as well. It packs with 4.5inch AMOLED Capacitive touch screen ClearBlack display with 1280×768 pixels resolution. The front camera if of 1.2megapixel.
To power the Lumia 1020 there is 2000mAh battery and you can also charge it with wireless charger (CC-3066). The pro camera option in the mobile phone gives you more control on camera, as you can adjust shutter speed, EV value, White balance and manual focus.
Nokia Lumia 1020 Key features and Specifications
- 4.5inch (1280×768 pixels resolution ) Amoled capacitive touch screen .
- 1.5gHZ Dual core Qualcomm Snapdragon CPU .
- Windows Phone 8 ( wp8 ) .
- LTE / 3G , WiFi, Bluetooth 3.0, GPS with Glonass , micro USB and NFC .
- 41MP camera with optical image stabilization , 6Lens optics , 3x zoom , Xenon flash & 1080p video recording at 30fps .
- 32GB ROM ( on board storage / internal memory ) .
- 2GB RAM .
- 1.2MP front camera.
- 2000mAh battery.
- IHF speakers,2 microphones (noise cancellation supported ).
- Nokia PRO CAMERA APP.
Although the company has not made any statement about the price of handset, but it will be available on October 10th and would be go on sale from October 11th.
Nokia Lumia 1020 comes in white, Black and Yellow colors, RS 1000 worth app voucher, 1Year complementary handset insurance plan and 2GB of 3G data/month for 2months for Vodafone users.
- Related Articles
- Huawei Ascend D1 goes on sale - good specs but old OS
- Lenovo Yoga tablets (8, 10 inch) officially launched in India, price starts from INR22,999
- Lenovo A850, A516, A269i and A369i Launched at affordable prices
- iBall Andi 4Di+ launched for RS 6399, a Xolo A600 rival