Apple is ready to pumps us its sale for iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C in India. The Apple will launch the 5S and 5C before the Diwali festival. Aircel would be the partner this time as well to offer free 3G data and talk time. The smartphones are already launched in the major markets of the world. The iPhone5C is budget iOS smartphone where as the iPhone5S is the most expensive smartphone by the company.
The company will launch the handset before this November, specially before the Diwali festive so that they can earn huge profit. Because most of the Indians buy new things on the Diwali from there there savings. We think Micromax will also follow the same for its upcoming Full HD smartphone the Micromax CANVAS Turbo A250. Although the official and exact release date or launch date in India is not known yet.
iPhone 5S Specifications
- iOS7 operating system.
- A7 64bit processor,M7 co processor.
- 3G, LTE, WIFI 802.11 a/b/g/n ( 2.4GHZ and 5GHZ ), GPS ,Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm audio jack.
- 8MP rear auto-focus camera with Flash and 1.2MP front facing camera.
- Video recording and playback : 1080p Full HD.
- 10hours of talk time on 3G , 250 hours of standby time.
- 4inch Retina display( 1136x 640 pixels) resolution at 326ppi.
- Video Calling
- iOS 7 OS
- A6 processor chip
- Bluetooth 4.0, 3G, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS with GLONASS
- 4 (1136x640p)inch Retina display at 326 ppi
- 8-megapixel autofocus primary camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 1.2MP front facing camera
- 1080p video recording and playback
- 3G video calling
- Ambient light sensor, Proximity sensor, gyro, Accelerometer
The Apple iPhone 5S and 5C would be priced at RS. 65,000 and RS. 43,000 in India. We will update the info if something new pops up, till then have look at recently leaked Sony Xperia Z1 mini F.