Micromax has launched there latest entry-level smartphone the MMX BOLT AD3520. The Micromax Bolt AD3520 features 3.5-inch display having 320 x 480 pixels resolution. It draws the power from 1.3GHz dual core processor coupled with 512MB of RAM. It has 4 Gigs of internal storage and further expansion using micro SD card up to 32GB. It runs on Android 4.4 KitKat and has DUAL SIM support. The phone lacks 3G support as well. It would compete with Lava Iris Win 1 which has much better specification, check out our youtube review at the end of the post.
The MMX AD-3520 lacks 3G connectivity, which would make you despondent. It has 1500mAh battery, which seems to be average. The phone is accomplished with 2MP primary shooter and a VGA secondary shooter. It is DUAL SIM Smartphone with Dual Standby. It comes in Grey, RED and white colors. It is priced at RS 3490 on ebay India.
Micromax Bolt AD3520 specifications
- 3.5-inch 320 x 480 pixels TN display
- 1.3 GHz dual-core MediaTek MT6571 CPU
- 512MB RAM
- 4GB ROM
- Android 4.4 Kit-Kat
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM) with dual standby
- 2MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 0.3MP front camera
- Dual front firing speakers
- 2G (EDGE / GPRS), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Fm radio,Bluetooth 4.0, aGPS
- 1500mAh battery
- Micromax Canvas Play 4G Q469 with 2GB RAM, 13MP camera launched
- Micromax A110 Canvas 2 Review available for RS 10999 - Full specs & price