Tata Docomo is one of the most popular Network service provider in India. Tata Docomo has already setup 3G network in many Places, but 2G network is available all over India. There are several ways to get Internet Setting on your phone. You can call Customer Care service to setup 2G / GPRS / EDGE / 3G Data connection on your mobile phone. 3G data speeds are much better than 2G, while the EDGE offers better speed than GPRS. Below are Tata Docomo Internet APN settings for Allview, Amoi, Archos, AT&T, BenQ, Bird, BLU, Casio, Celkon, Dell, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Siemens, Gigabyte, Haier, HTC, i-mate, Icemobile, iNQ, Karbonn, Lava, LG, Maxwest, Micromax, Mitac, Modu, MWg, Neonode, Nokia, O2, Oppo, Palm, Pantech, Philips, Posh, Qtek, Samsung, Sewon, Siemens, Sony, Spice, Tel.Me., Thuraya, Unnecto, verykool, VK, Mobile, Wiko, XCute, XOLO, Yota, ZTE, Alcatel , Amazon, Apple, Asus, Benefon, BenQ-Siemens, BlackBerry, Bosch, Cat, Chea, Emporia, Eten, Garmin-Asus, Gionee, HP, Huawei, i-mobile, Innostream, Jolla, Kyocera, Lenovo, Maxon, Meizu, Microsoft, Mitsubishi, Motorola, NEC, NIU, Nvidia, OnePlus, Orange, Panasonic, Parla, Plum, Prestigio, Sagem, Sendo, Sharp, Sonim, Sony Ericsson, T-Mobile, Telit, Toshiba, Vertu, vivo, Vodafone, WND, Xiaomi, Yezz, YU yureka ,Chinese phones Nokia, Apple iPhone (IOS ) and other android mobile phones.
Tata Docomo Gprs Internet settings via SMS
To get GPRS / 2G / EDGE / 3G settings on your phone via SMS is very easy. Just SMS “INTERNET” to 52270 and wait for some time. After some time you should get a Setting message just follow the instructions, setting will be automatically installed.
Tata Docomo Internet setting for Android mobiles
If you are unable to install automatic settings by SMS, or you don’t get setting message then follow these instructions.
- How to buy any Phone successfully in India from Amazon.in, Snapdeal or Flipkart Flash Sales
- BSNL, Airtel, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Tata Docomo 3G, 2G Internet DATA PLANS & how to activate
To configure TATA DOCOMO Internet settings on Android phones, take the following steps :
- Open System Settings
- Select Wireless & Networks
- Select Mobile Networks
- If you phone has Dual SIM support then select Dual SIM settings, Select your SIM card
Select Access Point Names / APN
- Edit Name : Tata Docomo, you can also enter your own name if you want
- IN APN type : TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET or TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC
- Do not edit any other field, just SAVE the settings ( by pressing option key)
- After coming Back Go to Access Point Names Back and Select TATA DOCOMO
- ALSO REMEMBER to enable DATA from ( DUAL SIM Setting step 4 )
- Switch of your Phone and Restart it
- WOW : you made it SIMPLE ! isn’t it?
- Related Articles
- How to Check Own number in iPhone, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry
- Vodafone USSD Codes to check balance, offers, plans alert, Activate services
- BSNL USSD codes to check offers, balance, plans , alerts
- How to Recharge BSNL, Tata Docomo, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Aircel, Airtel Online
For other Features Phones : China Mobiles, Micromax , Karbonn ( not android )
- Go to Browser or Internet APPLICATION on the Phone
- by Pressing Option Button Select Internet Setting or Connections Settings or Settings ( different on diff phones )
- Look for APN or Access Point Name
- In APN just Type : TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNET or TATA.DOCOMO.INTERNETHVC
- SAVE All the Settings and TRY AGAIN it should Work
- TIP ::::: Settings may be different in all phones so just Look for APN.
Before Surfing Internet make sure you have at least 2RS balance in your account. Also remeber to activate DATA PLAN to prevent over balance deduction. Here are Data Plans of all the Network Operator in India.