Android is most popular smartphone operating system. It is very important to know how we can change or configure internet APN settings on any Android. If you have Android phone with 4G LTE connectivity then you can use 3G, GPRS / 2G and EDGE as well on it. Internet Setting will work only if you have subscribed or activated data plan. So know Internet Data Plans Rates and how to activate them.
No matter whether your phone is: Allview, Amoi, Archos, AT&T, BenQ, Bird, BLU, Casio, Celkon, Dell, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Siemens, Gigabyte, Haier, HTC, i-mate, Icemobile, iNQ, HP, Huawei, i-mobile, Innostream, Jolla, Kyocera, Lenovo, Maxon, Myphone, BQ, Star mobile, Cherry Mobile, TCL, THL, Meizu, Microsoft, Mitsubishi, Motorola, NEC, NIU, Nvidia, OnePlus, Orange, Panasonic, Parla, Plum, Prestigio, Sagem, Sendo, Posh, Qtek, Samsung, Sewon, Siemens, Sony, Spice, Tel.Me., Thuraya, Unnecto, verykool, VK, Mobile, Wiko, XCute, XOLO, Yota, ZTE, Alcatel , Sharp, Sonim, Sony Ericsson,Karbonn, Lava, LG, Maxwest, Micromax, Mitac, Modu, MWg, Neonode, Nokia, O2, Oppo, Palm, Pantech, Philips, Amazon, Apple, Asus, Benefon, BenQ-Siemens, BlackBerry, Bosch, Cat, OBI, LETV, Elephone, Pepsi, iBerry Auxus, Acer, Alcatel, MChea, Emporia, Eten, Garmin-Asus, Gionee, T-Mobile, Telit, Toshiba, Vertu, vivo, Vodafone, WND, Xiaomi, Yezz, YU yureka ,Chinese phones Nokia, or any other android mobile phone, the process to change internet APN Setting will remain same.
Configure APN Settings on any Android phone
To configure APN Internet settings on your Android phone, take the following steps:
- How to take screenshot on Android, iOS, BlackBerry, Windows smartphone : Samsung, Micromax, LG, HTC, XOLO, Lenovo, Gionee, iBall, Xiaomi
- TOP BEST ANDROID Phone Under 5000 RS / $100 USD
- First Go to Settings
- Select Wireless and Networks
- Scroll Down and Choose Mobile Network
- Tap on Dual SIM / SIM Settings
- Select Access Point Names or APN
- By Pressing Option Button, Select NEW APN
- Now in the Name Field Enter the Name of Service Provider and in APN field Enter the Access Point Name (link given below for all APN settings)
- After this click SAVE button
- Switch off the Phone and Power it on Back.
- Now Internet Should be Working
Make sure you have enabled Data, in order to run the Internet on your phone. Also, if speed is low Select 3G or 4G LTE Preferred network mode only if you have a subscription for them. Know APN Internet Setting for T-mobile, At&T, Verizon, h20, net10, Tata Docomo, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Airtel, Aircel. The method will remain Same for all Android versions including 2.1 Eclair, 2.2 Froyo , 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 Honecomb, 4.1 Jellybean, Android 4.4 Kitkat, 5.0 / 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Related Articles
- How to Clear App Data, Cache, Defaults and Force stop in Android phone
- HOW TO factory hard reset your Android phone,tablet normally or in case you Forgot PASSWORD
- How to Stop / Remove Startup Programs items in Windows 7, 8.1, 10, XP Vista
- How to unlock android phone, tablet after too many pattern attempts without factory hard reset