ANDROID FACTORY RESET : The problem really becomes a problem when there is no solution. So today we are going to tell you how you can reset your Android phone or tablet normally or in case to forgot the password to unlock your device. The task is really very easy and there is no need to root your smartphone. You can fix phone after too many pattern attempts or if you forgot password / pattern / pin easily without deleting data and apps from phone memory or memory card.
The Method should work on almost all android smartphones including Amoi, Archos, AT&T, BenQ, Bird, BLU, Casio, Celkon, Dell, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Siemens, Gigabyte, Haier, HTC, i-mate, Icemobile, iNQ, Karbonn, binatone, Lava, LG, Maxwest, Micromax, Mitac, Modu, MWg, Neonode, Nokia, O2, Oppo, Palm, Pantech, Philips, Posh, Qtek, Samsung, Phocomm, Sewon, Spice, Tel.Me., Thuraya, Unnecto, verykool, VK, Mobile, Wiko, XCute, XOLO, ZTE, Alcatel , Asus, Benefon, BenQ-Siemens, BlackBerry, Bosch, Cat, Chea, Emporia, Eten, Garmin-Asus, Gionee, HP, Huawei, i-mobile, Innostream, Jolla, Kyocera, Lenovo, Maxon, Meizu, Microsoft, Mitsubishi, Motorola Moto, NEC, NIU, wilfley, Nvidia, OnePlus, Orange, Panasonic, Parla, Plum, Prestigio, Sagem, Sendo, Sharp, Sonim, T-Mobile, OBI, TCL, LETV, Telit, Toshiba, Vertu, vivo, Vodafone, WND, Xiaomi MI, Yezz, YU, Myphone, Infocus , Cherry Mobile, Generic, iBall, THL, Starmobile , Cloudone, RCA, 5ive, Galaxy, inDigi, K-touch, Coolpad, Cheers, Datawind, Digimac, DiYi, Forme, GFive, Hitech, HPL, i-smart, Jivi, Lemon, Kenxinda, M-Tech, Lima, Maxx, Onida, Sansui , Colors, Salora, Simmtronics, Swingtel, Videocon, VOX, Wynncom, Zync, BSNL, BQ, Adcom, A & K, cloudfone, Torque, 100+, 3Q, 78point, Acer, Allview, Amazon, Apple iPhone , iPad, Bartec Pixavi, Blackview, Bluboo, BungBungame, Caterpillar, Chuwi, Colorfly, Conquest, Coolpad, Cube, Cubot, Dakele, Daway, DEXP, Digoor, Doogee, Doov, Ecoo, Effire, Elephone, Energy Sistem, Eton, Explay, Faea, Fly, General Mobile, Goclever, Goophone, Haipai, Hasee, Highscreen, HiSense, iBerry, iMan, iNew, Innos, iNo Mobile, Intex, iOcean, IUNI, Jiake, JiaYu, Kazam, KingSing, KingZone, Kodak, Kogan, Kolina, Landvo, Laude, Leagoo, Leotec, LeTV, Lumigon, Mann, Manta, Mediacom, Mijue, Mlais, Mogu, MPIE, Mstar, Neken, Neo, Newman, Nibiru, No.1, O+, Obi, Onda, Orgtec, Orientphone, Otium, Oukitel, Phicomm, PiPO, Polaroid, Q-Mobile, QMobile, Qumo, Ramos, Revo, Runbo, Saygus, Senseit, Siswoo, SK-Phone, Smartisan, Sony Ericsson, Subor, TCL, Teclast, Tengda, Texet, Tianhe, Turbo, Ulefone, UMi, Uniscope, Unistar, Vaio, ViewSonic, Vifocal, VKworld, Voto, Voyo, Vtel, Walton, Wexler, Wickedleak, Wico, Yota Devices, Zeaplus, Zopo and Chinese phones.
- How to Clear App Data, Cache, Defaults and Force stop in Android phone
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 SM-T350
To perform a Factory Reset without recovery, take the following steps
This is the normal method means your handset/tablet is working properly and you have access to your smartphone. Please backup your downloaded apps and other data to SD card. So lets begin.
- First Go To Settings.
- Scroll down and Press PRIVACY (in android 2.3), STORAGE (android 4.x) and in tablets Backup and Reset.
- Press Factory data Reset.
- Accept the warning.
- Press RESET PHONE.
- Wait For the few minutes.
- Do not do any thing while handset is resetting.
- Hurray, factory reset completed.
- NOW the Android Operating system in your phone is as new as when you purchased the handset.
FORGOT PASSWORD ?
HARD RESET with recovery
Here is the method to factory reset you device in case you accidentally forgot your password or when the phone or tablet won’t boot. DO it your self absolutely Free without paying money to Mobile repairing Guy. After factory reset there will be no password (completely removed ). HERE IS HOW YOU CAN DO IT . To perform a Hard Reset, take the following steps.
- First Boot into Recovery MODE. To boot in to recovery just Press and hold POWER Button + Volume Up key at same time.
- But for Nexus 7 press VOLUME UP + Volume down + Power key.
- Samsung Galaxy S4, S2, S3 : press Volume Up , HOME and POWER key at same time.
- Device with camera buttons : Volume Up + camera.
- Now scroll down and Press WIPE DATA/factory reset. You need to use hardware buttons to scroll up and down. So test working of different button, it varies from device to device. The most common is Volume down and UP key to scroll down and up respectively.
- Confirm that you want to reset your tablet or phone by pressing YES. Use Power button to select.
- After that Press WIPE CACHE partition and confirm it again by pressing yes .
- NOW press reboot system now and wait for some time to power ON the TABLET or ANDROID PHONE.
It should work on all Android versions 2.1 Eclair, 2.2 Froyo, 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 Honeycomb, Ice cream sandwich 4.0, Jelly bean 4.1 4.2 4.3, 4.4 Kitkat and V5.0 Lollipop +. WE HOPE YOU LIKE the post. So no need to worry even if you forgot the password, JUST FACTORY RESET YOUR Android SMARTPHONE.