Nokia 515 is now available from company’s official India Shop. The phone has 2.4inch QVGA LCD display with Gorilla Glass 2 protection and 5MP EDOF snapper with LED FLASH. It runs on Noki’s series 40 OS and features dual SIM card slots. The phone was announced at IFA 2013.
Nokia 515 specifications
- 2.4 inch (320x240p) LCD display with Gorilla Glass 2 protection
- 5-megapixel primary camera with Flash
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 3G, Bluetooth v3.0
- FM radio
- 64MB RAM
- DUAL SIM, DUAL STANDBY
- 1200mAh battery
- 11mm thick and weighs 102.7 grams
The Nokia 515 is priced at RS . 10505, at the same price you can buy an android smartphone with dual core / quad core processor.
- Nokia Lumia 930 with 20MP SHOOTER announced
- The Nokia Lumia 2520 tablet with Big Display and Big Features at very resonable price