If you are facing Error 24 or Error code 25 in Android Google Play Store, you can solve the problem by following the below solutions. To remove Error core 24 25 from Play store you need to first install the root manager. You can download its apk from third part source or from Play store itself. It is required so that you can access the system folders. Follow the below steps to Solve / Fix this problem.
Fix Google Play Store Error Code 24 or Error 25
- Open the Root Manager / Explorer App
- Navigate to Data / data folder
- Here look for the app name causing the trouble
- You can find it in Google Play store official website by looking at the URL of the APP
- Delete that particular app folder
- Reboot your phone
- If you want you can now reinstall that app
Solution 2: Clear Cache of the App Creating Problem
- MICROMAX A88 CANVAS MUSIC Dual Core Android smartphone for music lovers at RS 8499 .
- Android USSD Codes List for mobile phones
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Swipe to ALL, look for the APP creating the Problem
- Click on Clear Data, Clear Cache and Click Force Stop
- NOW do the Same With Google PLAY STORE, Google Play Services, Download Manager
- Reboot your Phone, it should be working fine now
By following the above solution, you can get rid of the Error 24 or 25. In case the above solution did not work, you can factory reset your Android phone or tablet. Factory reset Method will wipe all your data and installed Apps.