The Error Code rpc:s-5:aec-0 arises when Android Google Play Store faces an Error retrieving information from the server. The “Error rpc:s-5:aec-0” would be caused due to Play store updates and cache. So we have to uninstall the updates to get rid of this problem. Follow the instructions below to perform this action.
Solve Error Code rpc:s-5:aec-0 in Google Play Store
Solution : Uninstall Updates and Clear Cache
- Best 4G smartphones to buy Under 10000 RS in India
- How to Fix Solve Error Code 504 in Google Play Store : Gateway Timeout Error
- Go To Settings
- Select Manage Applications or APPS Manager
- Tap on ALL
- Scroll and Look for “Google Play Store”
- Clear Cache and Clea Data for the APP
- Click on Force Stop
- Select Uninstall Updates
- Reboot you phone
Now do the same process with Download Manager, Google Play services and Google Services Framework.