Google Play Store Error Code rpc:aec:0 / RPC:s-7:AEC-0 usually occurs due to CPU / Identity / Cache / RAM failure. To solve the Error Code rpc:aec:0 / RPC:s-7:AEC-0 we have three solutions. It is recommended to test first two solutions firsts and try 3rd solution only when the first two won’t worked.
The third solution will delete all the apps and account details from the phone, so perform it in the last (only when above two methods won’t worked). Before trying any solution first make sure there is enough memory to install apps in the phone, if not delete unused apps and data. Check if problem gets solved by it. Follow the steps to remove Error Code rpc:aec:0 or RPC:s-7:AEC-0 :
Solve Google Play Store Error rpc:aec:0 or RPC:s-7:AEC-0
Solution 1 : Remove You Google Account and Re-add it
- Open The Settings
- Scroll Down to “Accounts” and tap on it
- Touch the name of Account you want to remove
- Touch the Menu icon on the Top right of the screen
- Select Remove the Account
- Now Reboot and Re-ADD the account
RE-ADD GMAIL ACCOUNT : When you Open the play store again login with you Google account again or you can re-add Gmail account by going to Settings > Accounts > Google > Click on menu button and Select ADD account > Enter your password and email.
- Spice Mi 504 Smart Flo Pace 2 with 1.3GHz Dual core Processor is listed online
- Panasonic T21, T11 and P11 officially launched - Specs and Price
Solution 2 :
- Related Articles
- Unlock external SD card write permission for all Apps in Android Lollipop / Kitkat
- How to Fix Solve Error Code 504 in Google Play Store : Gateway Timeout Error
- How to fix / Solve Error Code 941 in Android Google Play Store
- Fix Thumbnail Previews Not Showing in Windows 8, 7, Win 10 Explorer
Step 1: Removing Google Account
Step 2 : Clearing cache and Data for Google Apps
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Under All , look for Google Play Services
- Clear Data Cache and Click Force Stop
- NOW do the Same With Google PLAY STORE, Google Services Framework, Download Manager
- Reboot your Phone, it should be working fine now
Step 3: Re-Add account (see the Solution 1 for steps)
Solution 3: Factory Hard Reset
If the above two solutions did not work, then it the last you can perform factory hard reset. Know how to hard reset an Android phone or tablet.
The Solutions should work with Android 2.1 Eclair, 2.2 Froyo, 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 Honeycomb, 4.1 Jellybean, Android 4.4 Kitkat, 5.0 / 5.1 Lollipop, 6.0 Marshmallow +. Do let us know which method worked for you.