The Error Code 941 causes interruption during apps update in Android Google Play store. To solve or fix 941 Error wee will have to remove data and clear cache of the App causing this problem. Follow the instructions below to get rid of this 941 error code in Android.
Solve Error Code 941 in Google Play Store
Solution 1: Clearing cache and Data for Google Apps
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Tab on ALL, look for Google Play Services
- Clear App Data and Clear Cache
- Now Click Force Stop
- Do the Same With Google PLAY STORE, Google Services Framework, Download Manager
- Reboot your Phone, it should be working fine now
- How to Solve / Fix Error Code 491 in Google Play Store Android
- MICROMAX A88 CANVAS MUSIC Dual Core Android smartphone for music lovers at RS 8499 .
Solution 2: Wipe Cache Partition via Recovery MOD
Reboot your smartphone to recovery mode by pressing the volume down, power and home buttons (for Samsung Phones) OR volume down and power (for most other devices). Now select Wipe cache partition by navigating between options with the volume rocker. Confirm using the power button. After this Select YES and cache will be wiped. Now restart your phone.
- Related Articles
- How to Fix / Solve Error "Package File Invalid" in Google Play Store Android
- How to Fix / Solve Error Code 927 in Android Google Play Store
- How to solve FIX Error Code 921 in Android Google Play Store
- Fix / Solve Error while Retrieving Information from server rpc s-7 aec-0, RPC:S-7 AEC-7, [RPC: S-3: AEC-0] or RPC:S-5:AEC-0