With Error code 920 in Android Google Play Store, you won’t be able to download or install new apps in your phone. To get rid of the error 920 / problem, there are four solutions. Sometimes the error 920 occurs due to unstable WiFi / Cellular Data connection and sometime due to the insufficient cache memory.
Solve Error 920 in Google Play Store
Solution 1: Connection Problem
- Turn Off Your WiFi and Cellular Data Connection
- Close all APPS
- Close / Cancel downloading apps in Play Store
- Re enable Data Connection / WiFi
- Now try to Install or update the apps again
For many this solution will solve the problem, but in case not! you can head to solution 2.
Solution 2 : Remove You Google Account and Re-add it
- Open the Settings
- Scroll Down to “Accounts” and tap on it
- Touch the name of Account you want to remove
- Touch the Menu icon on the Top right of the screen
- Select Remove the Account
- Now Reboot and Re-ADD the account
When you Open the play store again login with you Google account again or you can re-add Gmail account by going to Settings > Accounts > Google > Click on menu button and Select ADD account > Enter your password and email.
- Related Articles
- How to Fix / Solve Error retrieving information RPC:S-3 in Android Google Play Store
- How to solve FIX Error Code 921 in Android Google Play Store
- How to Solve / Fix Error Code 491 in Google Play Store Android
- How to Solve Fix Error 110 code in Android Google Play Store
Solution 3: Uninstall Google Play Store Updates
- Go To Settings
- Select Manage Applications or APPS Manager
- Tap on ALL
- Scroll and Look for “Google Play Store”
- Clear Cache and Data
- Select Uninstall Updates
After this Reboot your phone, the Problem should be solved now. Even after this problem still exists you can follow instruction for the 4th solution.
Clearing cache and Data for Google Apps
- Go to Settings
- Select to Application Manager or Apps
- Under All , look for Google Services Framework
- Clear Data Cache and Click Force Stop
- NOW do the Same With Google PLAY STORE, Google Play Services, Download Manager
- Reboot your Phone, it should be working fine now
If the problem is not removed after this last solution. Then you can perform factory hard reset.