Android is the most popular smartphone, tablet operating system based on Linux. You can fix your phone, tablet after too many pattern attempts easily. Many times we forget the password, patterns and pin of screen lock. In case you forget your password , access denied, pin or pattern to unlock the screen, you can get access back to your phone by several methods. There are two methods to unlock your Android phone if you forget your pattern / password :
- with Factory / HARD RESET using Recovery
- without FACTORY RESET
To unlock your android phone with FACTORY RESET via recovery
If you want to unlock your android phone without password / code / Gmail / pin then you have to factory reset your phone.If you are trying to unlock your android phone with FACTORY RESET method you will loss your data , installed apps and contacts ( if stored in phone ). This method will not harm the data that is stored in your micro SD card. This method can be accomplished using Android RECOVERY. Different phones have different methods for reaching recovery. The most popular method that works on the most of the phones / tablets is : Press Power button and Volume UP key simultaneously, if volume up key does not work for you try Volume down key ( should work on Micromax, Karbonn, Xolo, Samsung, Motoroal, Huawei, Sony, LG, Lava, Spice, Gionee, HTC , Lenovo).
- TOP BEST ANDROID Phone with 4G LTE under 5000 RS / $100 USD
- Best 4G smartphones to buy Under 10000 RS in India
To Unlock a Android phone with factory reset, take the following Steps
- Go to recovery via pressing Power Button and Volume up Key at the same time
- Use Volume UP AND DOWN key to scroll and power button to select ( key functioning would be different on some phones )
- Now Select : Wipe data/factory reset and then YES
- Also press Wipe cache partition and select yes
- Now Select Reboot system NOW
- its DONE , enjoy !
- Related Articles
- How to Switch / Change 2G to 3G 4G LTE only Network mode in Android Phone
- How to Start or Stop Windows services in Windows 10 / 7 / 8 / XP
- How to Stop / Remove Startup Programs items in Windows 7, 8.1, 10, XP Vista
- How to Configure Internet APN Settings on any Android phone
To unlock Android phone without Factory data reset
This method is quite simple if your WiFi connection or Internet (3G, Edge , GPRS, 4G LTE) is already ON, you can simply use Google account to get acccess. If there is Data Connection in your phone then simply enter your email and password, it should unlock your phone if you entered correct email and password. But if there is no Internet access on your phone, don’t make your self despondent , there are some ways to ON WiFi or Internet on your phone to unlock it. Follow the below steps if your WiFi connection is off. NOTE* Make your WiFi connection open so that it won’t ask for the password while connecting. This method will not delete any data from phone memory.
To ON WiFi or Internet connection on Android phone or tablet after too many pattern attempts, follow the below steps
- TO ACHIEVE : Try to scroll down Notification BAR, if you succeed on the Internet and WiFi
- Make call on your phone from different number , then try to scroll down notification bar and on the internet
- Press on Emergency call and dial some no and make call , try to scroll down notification and on the internet
- If you have set any alarm on your phone , try to scroll notification bar when ALARM weeps.
- Connect your phone with your PC and then try again if you can pull down the notification and on the WiFi connection
You can try all the above steps, if you succeed in any just ON the WiFi connection and Internet and thereafter enter you correct email and password.
Both the methods should work on all android smartphones including Amoi, Archos, AT&T, BenQ, Bird, BLU, Casio, Celkon, Dell, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Siemens, Gigabyte, Haier, HTC, i-mate, Icemobile, iNQ, Karbonn, Lava, LG, Maxwest, Micromax, Mitac, Modu, MWg, Neonode, Nokia, O2, Oppo, Palm, Pantech, Philips, Posh, Qtek, Samsung, Sewon, Spice, Tel.Me., Thuraya, Unnecto, verykool, VK, Mobile, Wiko, XCute, XOLO, ZTE, Alcatel , Asus, Benefon, BenQ-Siemens, BlackBerry, Bosch, Cat, Chea, Emporia, Eten, Garmin-Asus, Gionee, HP, Huawei, i-mobile, Innostream, Jolla, Kyocera, Lenovo, Maxon, Meizu, Microsoft, Mitsubishi, Motorola, NEC, NIU, Nvidia, OnePlus, Orange, Panasonic, Parla, Plum, Prestigio, Sagem, Sendo, Sharp, Sonim, T-Mobile, Telit, Toshiba, Vertu, vivo, Vodafone, WND, Xiaomi MI, Yezz, YU, Myphone, Infocus , Cherry Mobile, Generic, iBall, THL, Starmobile , Cloudone, RCA, 5ive, Galaxy, inDigi, K-touch, Cheers, Datawind, Digimac, DiYi, Forme, GFive, Hitech, HPL, i-smart, Jivi, Lemon, Kenxinda, M-Tech, Lima, Maxx, Onida, Sansui , Colors, Salora, Simmtronics, Swingtel, Videocon, VOX, Wynncom, Zync, BSNL, BQ, Adcom, A & K, cloudfone, Torque, 100+, 3Q, 78point, Acer, Allview, Amazon, Apple iPhone , iPad, Bartec Pixavi, Blackview, Bluboo, BungBungame, Caterpillar, Chuwi, Colorfly, Conquest, Coolpad, Cube, Cubot, Dakele, Daway, DEXP, Digoor, Doogee, Doov, Ecoo, Effire, Elephone, Energy Sistem, Eton, Explay, Faea, Fly, General Mobile, Goclever, Goophone, Haipai, Hasee, Highscreen, HiSense, iBerry, iMan, iNew, Innos, iNo Mobile, Intex, iOcean, IUNI, Jiake, JiaYu, Kazam, KingSing, KingZone, Kodak, Kogan, Kolina, Landvo, Laude, Leagoo, Leotec, LeTV, Lumigon, Mann, Manta, Mediacom, Mijue, Mlais, Mogu, MPIE, Mstar, Neken, Neo, Newman, Nibiru, No.1, O+, Obi, Onda, Orgtec, Orientphone, Otium, Oukitel, Phicomm, PiPO, Polaroid, Q-Mobile, QMobile, Qumo, Ramos, Revo, Runbo, Saygus, Senseit, Siswoo, SK-Phone, Smartisan, Sony Ericsson, Subor, TCL, Teclast, Tengda, Texet, Tianhe, Turbo, Ulefone, UMi, Uniscope, Unistar, Vaio, ViewSonic, Vifocal, VKworld, Voto, Voyo, Vtel, Walton, Wexler, Wickedleak, Wico, Yota Devices, Zeaplus, Zopo and Chinese phones.
It should work on all Android versions 2.1 Eclair, 2.2 Froyo, 2.3 Gingerbread, 3.0 Honeycomb, Ice cream sandwich 4.0, Jelly bean 4.1 4.2 4.3, 4.4 Kitkat and V5.0 Lollipop +. If this way of unlocking Android Phone after to many patterns won’t work you have to try 1st method. There are many software available online that allows you to unlock android phone on computer but that won’t work for all devices. Let us know if it worked for you.