Apple has released the iOS 7 ( iPhone operating system )as per the scheduled time. The apple iPhone 5s and iPhone 5C already comes with iOS7. But those who own iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad, iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod touch 5th generation.
There are hundreds of improvements made by the Apple to provide features enrich and performance-able user interface. The iOS7 operating system includes features like Control centre, Air Drop, Notification centre, improved camera app, enhanced safari browser and well designed messenger.
- Related Articles
- Micromax A63 Canvas Fun powered by 1.3GHZ Dual Core Processor
- JIAYU G4 QUAD CORE SMARTPHONE COMING SOON IN INDIA - FULL SPECIFICATIONS
- FUJIFILM FINEPIX S8400w Review & Comparison - Full Specification & Price
- Meizu MX3 with Exynos 5 Octa Core Processor, NFC and 128GB ROM
How To install and download iOS 7 on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch
- Does you device support iOS7? The iOS7 is supported by iPhone 5, iPhone 4s, iPad, iPad 2, iPad mini and iPod touch 5th generation. Please note that all features of iOS may not be supported in many devices. As iPad 3 doesn’t support AirDrop and iPhone 4S does not supports live filters in the camera app.
- Before you begin Backup you precious DATA?
- Install iOS 7 directly to your device with OTA (0ver the air) via Wi-Fi or connect it to your computer and install the update iOS7 through iTunes 11.1. To install the update directly from your device go to the SETTINGS app , press General TAB and then tab on Software Update. Wait for few seconds to an update message will be appear on the screen then just TAB on Download and Install. Make sure you have connected to Wi-Fi and data speed as well as the connection should be stable to prevent any problem. Downloading size may vary from device to device.
SO take you Apple iPhone in your hand and install the new iOS 7 update.