Know how to take Emergency Talktime loan in Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, Tata docomo, Airtel, Reliance jio, Uninor or BSNL prepaid using USSD code number. It is very helpful service and can be pretty useful during emergencies when you have no or Zero balance in your mobile phone. Basically the main motive of taking emergency talk-time loan in Idea, Vodafone, Aircel, Tata docomo, Airtel, Reliance and BSNL SIM card to get 10 RS balance in account for calling, activating daily internet pack etc.
Talktime loan can be used in many other ways for example you want to activate an daily internet pack but the don’t have enough balance in prepaid account then you can use the ‘Emergency Talktime’ Credit Service and activate the data plan.
It is not a free service, it charges some interest which company will automatically deduct when you recharge you mobile next time. To take talktime loan you need to dial below respective USSD codes :
- Bsnl Penta Smart PS650, PS501 & T-Pad WS707C launched under RS. 8000
- How to change WiFi Password using Android mobile, Windows, iPhone
Talktime loan in Vodafone
- Send Message “CREDIT” to “144”
Know how to get talktime loan in Idea
- Dial *150*10# UUSD code in your mobile
How to get talktime loan in Aircel
- Dial *414# and follow the instructions
Take talk-time loan in Tata docomo
- Dial *369# OR *366# ( PUNJAB)
- OR SMS ‘LOAN’ and send it to 369 from Tata docomo prepaid
Loan will not be approved if balance in more than 5 rupees. You might get error message ” Service not available in your circle”.
How to take talktime loan from Airtel
- Just dial *141# from your mobile and select Take Advance or Emergency Loan option
Get talktime loan in BSNL
- SMS “CREDIT” and send it to “53738”
Emergency talktime loan in Reliance
- SMS “YCR” and send to 51234
Get talktime loan in Uninor
- USSD Code : Dial *141# to get 5Rs loan
After dialing the above USSD codes you will get Message from the operator and loan amount / Balance will credited to your account. You cannot take loan twice, to get loan next time you need to clear the already taken loan amount first by recharging your SIM. Let us know if the above codes worked for you and share it if you like it.
- Related Articles
- BEST PC Buying Guide 2013 - Things to know before
- Idea cellular USSD codes to check balance, offers, plans, services
- Airtel all USSD codes to check offers, Balance, plans alerts
- Internet APN Settings for EE, O2, Vodafone, 3 three, Orange, Virgin, T-Mobile , JT in United Kingdom