There are Millions of smartphones, WAP, Featured mobile phones in the world. IMEI number is what makes these phones unique from each other. Today we will know, “how to check or find IMEI number in mobile phone and tablets normally or for lost / stolen phone”. IMEI number means International Mobile Equipment Identity. There could be different reasons for which you should know or check you IMEI no.
If you lost you Android, Windows Phone, Apple iPhone, Blackberry, Tizen, Nokia Symbian or any mobile phone. You can track your phone using IMEI number or can register FIR to block your phone from using via IMEI number. So, the 15 or 17 digit IMEI can enable a GSM network provider to prevent misplace or stolen phone from making calls.
Find IMEI number in Mobile Phones
Below are some ways with which you can find IMEI number of your mobile:
- How to solve / fix Error 905 code in Google Play Store Android
- Apple iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C to be launch in India, a lock for October
- BY BOX PACK ( great in case your phone is stolen)
- Though Phone back body ( usually under the battery apartment)
- By Dialing USSD code (normal easy way)
- By Settings in Smartphones ( Android, Windows , Blackberry, iPhone)
- Google Dashboard / iTunes
If your phone is stolen, but you have the box pack you can easily find IMEI number on the phones’ retail box pack. Another way to find IMEI number is remove the battery of your phone and see if there is IMEI Label. To know IMEI via USSD code simply dial *#06# from your phone.
Check IMEI no through USSD code
This method will work on all GSM mobile phones.
- Related Articles
- How to check Airtel Internet Data Balance usage validity for 2G / 3G / GPRS / 4G LTE
- Idea cellular USSD codes to check balance, offers, plans, services
- How to Recharge Mobile Number with Scratch card Top UP Voucher using USSD codes
- How to know WiFi Password in Android or iPhone
- Dial *#06#
- A pop Will Open With SIM IMEI number
- On Dual SIM Phone Dial the code from the sim for which you want to IMEI number
Find IMEI number on Android
- Go to Settings
- Scroll down and touch “About Phone / device”
- Tab on Status
- Scroll Down you will find IMEI Number and MAC Address
Find IMEI number on iPhone
- Open Settings
- Select “General”
- Touch on “Device Information”
Find IMEI number on Windows Phone 8
- Open Settings > About
- Click on More Info, you will find SIM ID, IMEI no, MAC Address and other details
The above solutions of find IMEI number should work on Amoi, Archos, AT&T, BenQ, Bird, BLU, Casio, Celkon, Dell, Ericsson, Fujitsu, Samsung, Sewon, Spice, Tel.Me., Thuraya, Unnecto, verykool, VK, Mobile, Wiko, XCute, XOLO, ZTE, Alcatel , Asus, Benefon, BenQ-Siemens, BlackBerry, Bosch, Siemens, Gigabyte, Haier, HTC, i-mate, Icemobile, iNQ, Karbonn, Lava, LG, Maxwest, Micromax, Mitac, Modu, MWg, Neonode, Nokia, O2, Oppo, Palm, Pantech, Philips, Posh, Qtek, Cat, Chea, Emporia, Eten, Garmin-Asus, Gionee, HP, Huawei, i-mobile, Innostream, Jolla, Kyocera, Lenovo, Maxon, Meizu, Microsoft, Mitsubishi, Motorola, NEC, NIU, Nvidia, OnePlus, Orange, Panasonic, Parla, Plum, Prestigio, Sagem, Sendo, Sharp, Sonim, T-Mobile, Telit, Toshiba, Vertu, vivo, Vodafone, WND, Xiaomi MI, Yezz, YU, Myphone, Infocus , Cherry Mobile, Generic, iBall, THL, Starmobile , Cloudone, RCA, 5ive, Galaxy, inDigi, K-touch, Cheers, Datawind, Digimac, DiYi, Forme, GFive, Hitech, HPL, i-smart, Jivi, Lemon, Kenxinda, M-Tech, Lima, Maxx, Onida, Sansui , Colors, Salora, Simmtronics, Swingtel, Videocon, VOX, Wynncom, Zync, Phicomm, PiPO, Polaroid, Q-Mobile, QMobile, Qumo, Ramos, Revo, Runbo, Saygus, Senseit, Siswoo, SK-Phone, Smartisan, Sony Ericsson, Subor, TCL, Teclast, Tengda, BSNL, BQ, Adcom, A & K, cloudfone, Torque, 100+, 3Q, 78point, Acer, Allview, Amazon, Apple iPhone , iPad, Bartec Pixavi, Blackview, Bluboo, BungBungame, Caterpillar, Chuwi, Colorfly, Conquest, Coolpad, Cube, Cubot, Dakele, Daway, DEXP, Digoor, Doogee, Doov, Ecoo, Effire, Elephone, Energy Sistem, Eton, Explay, Faea, Fly, General Mobile, Goclever, Goophone, Haipai, Hasee, Highscreen, HiSense, iBerry, iMan, iNew, Innos, iNo Mobile, Intex, iOcean, IUNI, Jiake, JiaYu, Kazam, KingSing, KingZone, Kodak, Kogan, Kolina, Landvo, Laude, Leagoo, Leotec, LeTV, Lumigon, Mann, Manta, Mediacom, Mijue, Mlais, Mogu, MPIE, Mstar, Neken, Neo, Newman, Nibiru, No.1, O+, Obi, Onda, Orgtec, Orientphone, Otium, Oukitel, Texet, Tianhe, Turbo, Ulefone, UMi, Uniscope, Unistar, Vaio, ViewSonic, Vifocal, VKworld, Voto, Voyo, Vtel, Walton, Wexler, Wickedleak, Wico, Yota Devices, Zeaplu and Zopo.