Know all information on how to check Vodafone for 3G / 2G / GPS / 4G LTE internet data plan balance usage in mobile, tablet or dongle. It is always very important to know the remaining 2G / 3G net data and validity to avoid main balance deduction, especially in postpaid connection. Vodafone is India’s popular cellular network. Vodafone offers different plans for Internet, popularly there are three types of plans Combo (offers some free data + talktime) or Internet only or Night Data pack.
To check Idea Internet Balance you need to dial the USSD code on your mobile phone, tablet or Modem / USB dongle. The codes should work on all phones irrespective of whether it is Android, Apple iPhone, Windows phone, Nokia Symbian , Blackberry or Tizen.
Check Vodafone Internet data Balance and Validity 2G / 3G
For Vodafone balance check take the following steps :
- Related Articles
- BEST PC Buying Guide 2013 - Things to know before
- Idea Cellular offering 1GB 3G DATA at RS 128, 3G DATA Plans and 2G trial pack
- APN Internet Setting for T-mobile, At&T, Verizon, h20, net10, Tata Docomo, BSNL, Idea, Vodafone, Reliance, Airtel, Aircel
- How to Check Tata Docomo Internet Data Balance for 2G GPRS / 3G / 4G plans
- Regular Internet Pack : Dial *111# and Follow the instruction ( look for Internet plan detail option and select it) (RECOMMENDED)
- *111*6*2# or *111*5#
- For 1GB Night PACK : Dial *444*666# or *444*2*3# ( Cross Check)
In case you are still unable to get the information, you can always dial customer care number and ask them the way to check the balance in your state or circle. The above codes are for some states but might be working in other states as well. There might be balance deduction in case code wont work or is assigned for some other service in your area.
You can comment below if the above codes worked for you with name of your city. You can also comment the working code in your area.